North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Best place for tyres?  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Best place for tyres?  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Best place for tyres?  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Best place for tyres?  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Best place for tyres?  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Best place for tyres?  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Best place for tyres?  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Best place for tyres?

Go down 
+3
Steviedoo
Marshffs
NickSTi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NickSTi

NickSTi

Best place for tyres?  Empty
PostSubject: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 20:07

Anybody recommend a good place for tyres preferably Michelin pilot sport 3s?
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 20:30

01388 661231. Give that a ring mate, good lads and they cheap mate. International tyres inbetween West Auckland/Bishop Auckland
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 20:56

Nice one mate cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 21:10

I had a scooby sport before my wagon, it needed 4 tyres, couldnt afford a brand new set, i called into international and they supplied a matching set of 4 part worn tyres with 6mm tread on, fitted and balanced for £95. Bargain
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 21:13

That is a canny price but I'm after new ones mate as I've already got 2 new ones just need the other two to do the lot Wink
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 21:15

These are normally really cheap and send them out next day if ordered before 13.00, then just get them fitted somewhere.

http://www.camskill.co.uk/brands/michelin_pilot_super_sport_car_tyres.php
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 21:39

They do allsorts of brand new ones aswel mate not just part worns etc
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 21:43

The net is as cheap as anywhere these days.
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 21:49

Cheers all I'll keep on looking Wink
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 23:38

Steviedoo wrote:
These are normally really cheap and send them out next day if ordered before 13.00, then just get them fitted somewhere.

I buy from these guys all the time. About as cheap as you can find and they turn up the next day. Just need them fitted, plenty places to do that to bud. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 23:40

atwrx wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:

I buy from these guys all the time. About as cheap as you can find and they turn up the next day. Just need them fitted, plenty places to do that to bud. Smile

Alan - that was me who flashed you coming down Western Way tonight - I was driving the wife's Volvo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyMon 20 May - 23:44

Marietto wrote:
atwrx wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:

Alan - that was me who flashed you coming down Western Way tonight - I was driving the wife's Volvo Very Happy

I know bud, put a FAO thread out for you Wink
Back to top Go down
LouisB

LouisB

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 21 May - 0:07

CamSkill always cheapest for me. But you need to add the cost of getting the tyres fitted and balanced vs what you would pay at a store. Unless you know someone who works in a tyre bay.
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 21 May - 8:08

Black circles is canny cheap and tyrespot on sandy lane is a designated fitting centre. So the price you get online they have to honour it.

Looks like £114 (225/45/17) each fully fitted.

Black Circles
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 21 May - 12:51

ukjesters wrote:
Black circles is canny cheap and tyrespot on sandy lane is a designated fitting centre. So the price you get online they have to honour it.

Looks like £114 (225/45/17) each fully fitted.

Black Circles
Cheers bud I've been quoted £116 per tyre at foxhunters, not sure if I should just use them for the sake of 4 quid lol scratch
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 21 May - 12:53

atwrx wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:

I had a look last night lads but couldn't see any 225/45-17s cheers anyways Wink
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 21 May - 13:48

N1CK!STi wrote:
atwrx wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:

I had a look last night lads but couldn't see any 225/45-17s cheers anyways Wink

You didn't look very hard Laughing

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m54b1535s16p0/Car_Tyres_-_MPV_Tyres_-_People_Carrier_Tyres_-_17_inch_Michelin_Tyres_Car_Michelin_Pilot_Sport_3_-_R17_inch_-_225_45_17_225_45R17
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 21 May - 14:20

Eh I did lol! wey a thought I did ha
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 21 May - 15:29

Laughing

Anyway, by the look of things you'd probably save yourself a few quid, possibly a tenner over what you've been quoted. Up to you but I'd probs just go for foxhunters and cut out the hassle. Seems like a decent deal with them.
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  EmptyTue 21 May - 17:54

atwrx wrote:
Laughing

Anyway, by the look of things you'd probably save yourself a few quid, possibly a tenner over what you've been quoted. Up to you but I'd probs just go for foxhunters and cut out the hassle. Seems like a decent deal with them.

Thanks exactly what I was thinking Alan cheers anyways mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place for tyres?    Best place for tyres?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Best place for tyres?
Page 1 of 1