North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz

Go down 
+2
discodaz
NickSTi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NickSTi

NickSTi

Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz Empty
PostSubject: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:02

Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz 92B9DCB1-8DF1-44DD-BBCF-5FB4502854D0-7645-000007025E75F975_zpsd184bf08

Constructive day at Marios work shop today with Marietto, discodaz & SG03 RRZ 
Over the moon with my detango'd headlights, STi oil cap, temp orange bulbs, new battery holder and the sweet smell of bubble gum in my car lol! not going to lie its a bit frightening looking at your headlights in the oven but well worth it in the end.. 

Cheers again for pushing me to get it done Wink
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:05

Your face was mint!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:08

Pfffft!! I nearly had a brake down when yous were talking about cracking it open with hammers.. I didn't know yous were joking haha
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:10

You nearly broke your neck you turned around that fast Laughing
Back to top Go down
easby

easby

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:18

That's look we'll clean what did you us to clean engine bay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.arebags.co.uk
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:21

Can you blame is? I seen the screw driver go in to split the case and heard a snap/crunch haha I didn't no it was just one of the clip bits popping over the hook bit lol
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:24

easby wrote:

You will have to pm Marietto bud. He's got so much cleaning products I can keep up with what he uses for what lol!
Back to top Go down
wjgv3

wjgv3

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:31

N1CK!STi wrote:

easby wrote:

You will have to pm Marietto bud. He's got so much cleaning products I can keep up with what he uses for what lol!
lol! make a good housewife ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:33

It was a pleasure bud - I love seeing your face when me and Daz say things like "we'll have to bray it off with the hammer" - quality mate. I've never seen ayone watch their headlights in the oven for so long. Anyway we gave your Scoobs lots of love today and it was great therapy & company for me with my Subaru brothers, sister (Sam Brown) and wee Paige & Oscar Brown. Especially since there was no Terminator to pamper today Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:37

easby wrote:

Today we used Autoglym Engine & Machine Cleaner & Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care - 1st time using that as I usually use Meguiars Engine Clean & Meguiars Engine Dress

I sometimes use Areospace 303 Protectant after I have cleaned the engine. Just spray on, close the bonnet and leave overnight.
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:41

I recon the auto glym engine dress was better than the McGuire's!!
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:46

Daves face was funny when he thought he had Marios work shop to himself but by time he got there, there was already 2 Scoobs with bonnets up getting bits stripped left right and centre lol!
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:53

wasnt expeting any one there lol would of been early but some Twit decided to ave a crash on a1
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:58

kids enjoyed mario company lol halfords let us down didnt help and learnt alot today even sam got her hands dirty
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 21:59

Marietto wrote:
It was a pleasure bud - I love seeing your face when me and Daz say things like "we'll have to bray it off with the hammer" - quality mate. I've never seen ayone watch their headlights in the oven for so long. Anyway we gave your Scoobs lots of love today and it was great therapy & company for me with my Subaru brothers, sister (Sam Brown) and wee Paige & Oscar Brown. Especially since there was no Terminator to pamper today Sad

Haha I should know better by now that yous can't help but play on how gullible I am. Had a good day tho and more than happy about how much we got done in short time before the nbo
Back to top Go down
billy21

billy21

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 22:05

Mario you should start doing engines on the weekend. Ill put my name down lol. Just done my hawk headlights last week and is nerve racking in the oven. Especially seing as I actually melted one of my blob headlights when I had that. Was melted that much couldn't get it off the oven tray lol. Anyone know if the rear hawk lights can be done? Very tempted
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 22:10

billy21 wrote:
Mario you should start doing engines on the weekend. Ill put my name down lol. Just done my hawk headlights last week and is nerve racking in the oven. Especially seing as I actually melted one of my blob headlights when I had that. Was melted that much couldn't get it off the oven tray lol. Anyone know if the rear hawk lights can be done? Very tempted

I'm soooo glad I never seen this post before I agreed for them to do mine lol! Stuck to the oven tray SICK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 22:11

billy21 wrote:

Billy I've done quite a few NESF member's engine bays over at mine so you are welcome any weekend (except next weekend of course!) as that's what I do as my "therapy" on the weekend - clean the car!

Saw your car up at Andy K's last week - you did a cracrking job on the headlights mate. I got my rear Hawkeye light clusters smoke painted - like this:

Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz Smokedlights_zps9c5fa811

Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz Smokedlights-2_zps01f8e409
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz EmptySat 22 Jun - 22:32

still love that look total improvment over standard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz   Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Thanks: Marietto & discodaz
Page 1 of 1