North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Absolutley gutted :( EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Absolutley gutted :( EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Absolutley gutted :( EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Absolutley gutted :( EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Absolutley gutted :( EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Absolutley gutted :( EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Absolutley gutted :( EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Absolutley gutted :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiss

Swiss

Absolutley gutted :( Empty
PostSubject: Absolutley gutted :(   Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 16 Jul - 20:41

Well it was inevitable (and NO I HAVEN'T CRASHED THE CAR IS FINE)

Due to work commitments i.e a 6 month holiday to a very sunny and sandy place, as well as a posting to the arse end of the world (Top left of wales) with no storage space or anything (I have well and truley been fooked over) I am reluctant to say that the scooby may be going up for sale in the very near future. I am looking for a diesel or a 4x4 part ex swap etc etc for the time being and then I am looking at buying a p1 in 6 - 9 MONTHS once my tours over.

If anyone wants further details as to why I'm selling I will quite happily tell you however I cannot over a forum (you never know whos watching.

The news was a complete shock to me as I only found out today I am gutted as I love this car to bits I have looked after her remarkably with no expense spared on anything since I got her.

The car is superb and clean runs first time everytime, ask anyone on here, it used to be Colmo's

Again I am absolutley gutted that I have been fooked over by the green machine once again

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
muzz

muzz

PostSubject: Re: Absolutley gutted :(   Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 16 Jul - 21:28

i knew it ! as soon as i find a car and hoy my deposit down a car a would love to have comes up ?

Swiss sorry to hear the news tho mate,
Back to top Go down
Dan G

Dan G

PostSubject: Re: Absolutley gutted :(   Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 16 Jul - 21:47

Sorry to hear it mate Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Absolutley gutted :(   Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 16 Jul - 21:48

bad news m8 Sad
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: Absolutley gutted :(   Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 16 Jul - 22:11

can you pm me why your selling mate as if i sell my car instead of swoping il have some money let me know why and spec and how much you after thanks dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Absolutley gutted :(   Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 16 Jul - 22:16

If you're looking at either loosing dosh or want to keep the car, there might be other options when it comes to storage

Indoors just 2 of the many options of renting secure storage
http://www.classic-car-storage-north-east.co.uk/
http://storage24.co.uk/

Outdoors (could use a cover) there is loads including caravan storage. Where we store ours charges £230 a year for caravans but unsure about the cars stored there, so could get more info if you need it. Means someone could pop up and take it out when you need too.
Back to top Go down
Swiss

Swiss

PostSubject: Re: Absolutley gutted :(   Absolutley gutted :( EmptyFri 16 Jul - 22:54

cheers lil me, I'm absolutley gutted nearly brought me to tears haha. deano pm'd mate, you can ask anyone on here what she's like..... an absolute minter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutley gutted :(   Absolutley gutted :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolutley gutted :(
Page 1 of 1