North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stisi

Stisi

Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight Empty
PostSubject: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:06

I think it was you. You were behind me coming out of teeside park i went a19 south and you went north
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:24

Yeah was me, Wink had day trip to flamingo land, thought I'd show my face, but kids n misses were well tired, Skelton, spent a bitta time over that way. Long time ago though. Nice sounding the shark eye, still very distinctive even with twins,
Back to top Go down
Stisi

Stisi

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:36

Yeh its a nice place in skelton very quiet. Mines got a cobra cat back system on as the original system was too quiet for my liking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyWed 28 Aug - 22:44

I had prodrive one till last week replaced with full 3" from turbo back, finished with nice 4.5 slash, prodrive was well quiet,
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyThu 29 Aug - 6:32

Stisi was that you I was parked beside I was in the dirty desiel golf lmao
Back to top Go down
Stisi

Stisi

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyThu 29 Aug - 10:46

mousey wrote:
Stisi was that you I was parked beside I was in the dirty desiel golf lmao
The silver golf? Yeh that was me. Wasnt quite sure whose the silver bug eye was but looked quite nice so i thought id park next to it.
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyThu 29 Aug - 12:21

Lol
Back to top Go down
Stisi

Stisi

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyThu 29 Aug - 16:30

Then when i saw you dave it they had all gone so looked like i was billy no mates lol
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyThu 29 Aug - 17:45

I was also parked in that little group
Back to top Go down
Stisi

Stisi

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight EmptyThu 29 Aug - 21:03

Yeh you were parked just behind me. Btw i love the orange wheels they really suit the car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight   Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotted nunu coming out of teeside park tonight
Page 1 of 1