North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(

Go down 
+14
Darren classic
StickT
discodaz
Bigup1983
andybish
dgr72
garyblake
byers
Marshffs
hardy172
Scooberuni
atwrx
muzz
maxboost
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
andybish

andybish

Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 21:50

Ha ha was u on the frostie jacks aswell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 21:52

StickT wrote:
I fort it waz sweeet, the ladz deing nooooot rang and jst aving a laf wif hiz m8s and that,

Really? I am hoping you have had a few drinks or are just full of the Xmas spirit mate. drunken The lad who owns the car needs a feckin' brain transplant.

StickT wrote:
The carz a belter and youz are jst jelus of it ... Very Happy

I really don't think I am jealous of a tangerine burnt orange car - even if I was taking hallucinogenics - which he obviously is.  SICK!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 21:56

StickT wrote:
I fort it waz sweeet, the ladz deing nooooot rang and jst aving a laf wif hiz m8s and that,

The carz a belter and youz are jst jelus of it ... Very Happy

I can actually tell your taking the lies with that last post unless you have suddenly turned into an utter c**t ? .
Back to top Go down
andybish

andybish

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 21:56

Its frostie jacks he on lmfao
Back to top Go down
Darren classic

Darren classic

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:07

No il be honest I've known him a few yrs he used to get into my bar all the time the day the pics were taking I was coming out of whitly bay when he flashed me and said about the film crew and follow him .Went down to the lighthouse and they took a load of pics of the cars I left and they kept filming have nt seen him since He s a spray painter and I thought a canny lad tbh when I saw the film could nt believe it thought I'd better own up before anyone seen the pics on my fb
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:07

HAHA, nooooooo, just jesting with the above post and awful grammar.

Its absolutely shocking, he think he's doing nothing wrong but over taking on other side of road all the time, blatantly overtaking on the white chevrons, going on the way he does ... Bit of a clown really if you ask me.

I appreciate he's into cars but he needs to respect everything else on the roads and grow up abit Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:11

Darren classic wrote:
No il be honest I've known him a few yrs he used to get into my bar all the time the day the pics were taking I was coming out of whitly bay when he flashed me and said about the film crew and follow him .Went down to the lighthouse and they took a load of pics of the cars I left and they kept filming have nt seen him since He s a spray painter and I thought a canny lad tbh when I saw the film could nt believe it thought I'd better own up before anyone seen the pics on my fb

Darren - you've got nowt to apologise about bud. You are a cracking lad and if you have known him then that is not something anyone can hold against you. You have the advantage of knowing the lad so you can judge him based upon you knowing him over the years. However his first impressions to those that do not know him and the reactions in this thread and all over Facebook as well are expected reactions from his antics in the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:11

StickT wrote:
HAHA, nooooooo,  just jesting with the above post and awful grammar.

Its absolutely shocking, he think he's doing nothing wrong but over taking on other side of road all the time, blatantly overtaking on the white chevrons, going on the way he does ... Bit of a clown really if you ask me.

I appreciate he's into cars but he needs to respect everything else on the roads and grow up abit Smile

Stick you little tinker you  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Darren classic

Darren classic

Lol stick I was brought up in bedlington that's how we talk ha ha bish as long as I have a hole in my ass I would nt touch frosty jack  lol!
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:13

HaHa, I know I am Smile Thought it was worth a laugh,

I never write like that so that was a good give away Wink
Back to top Go down
Darren classic

Darren classic

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:19

When I saw him he said they had been following him for about 2mnths filming so thought I would be good after I saw it I tried to ring him guess wot no answer .Like I said he's a paint sprayer his dads a fitter just hope it does nt affect his business but got to admit he looked like a bell end
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:22

StickT wrote:
HaHa, I know I am :)Thought it was worth a laugh,

Lol I can see you're tekin the pish.. Last person I seen wright like that was Buzzcocks  lol! 
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:24

Anyone that didn't know Buzzcocks get yourselfs on YouTube  cyclops he's pure double chushty belta
Back to top Go down
Tizer

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:26

Darren classic wrote:
Lol stick I was brought up in bedlington that's how we talk ha ha bish as long as I have a hole in my ass I would nt touch frosty jack  lol!

Nothing wrong with Bedlington lad  Very Happy  Very Happy !!!
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:28

N1CK!STi wrote:
StickT wrote:
HaHa, I know I am :)Thought it was worth a laugh,

Lol I can see you're tekin the pish.. Last person I seen wright like that was Buzzcocks  lol! 

Yeah, its abit special is that text  Laughing  Buzzcocks was mint though, godfather of Crammy!!
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:29

Back to top Go down
Darren classic

Darren classic

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Dec - 22:34

Mate lived there for years all my family still live there
Back to top Go down
Braddaz13

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jan - 15:10

Wow nothing wrong with the bedlington lingo lads lol
Back to top Go down
Darren classic

Darren classic

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jan - 17:12

Born and breed there holy mount sq bottom end of bedlington
Back to top Go down
Braddaz13

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jan - 18:08

Same here Darren, briardale next to the ridge farm
Back to top Go down
Darren classic

Darren classic

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jan - 20:06

Went to meadow dale then down to bedlington high long time ago now ha ha
Back to top Go down
Braddaz13

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jan - 20:57

Haha that's the same root I took bout 13 years ago lol
Back to top Go down
Darren classic

Darren classic

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jan - 21:31

Mate 26 yrs since I left 42 now
Back to top Go down
Braddaz13

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jan - 22:00

Haha I'm not that old yet m8 lol, my sis is bout that age and she went to the station high she is called Michelle Bradley
Back to top Go down
Darren classic

Darren classic

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jan - 22:16

Name rings a bell I'm Darren Lillico got 2younger sisters Tracy and Kirsty they still live up there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(   Boy racers: Fast N Furious :( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy racers: Fast N Furious :(
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next