North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham

Go down 
+2
stevejones
chewy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chewy

A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham Empty
PostSubject: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyWed 29 Jan - 21:19

Would just like to thank the above people for their help/patience with me today and in the previous week!

The billet TD04-19T I got off Jonny is brilliant, Duncan even commented that it's a good little unit and holds boost well.

Thanks to Steve for perservering with the up-pipe and the rest of my car, if anything could have gone wrong it did! It was also bloody freezing and he just cracked on with the job outside!

A massive thanks to Duncan for waiting for me despite been 3hrs late! It was great to watch him do his stuff and the difference is unbelievable!

With the sti up-pipe, Jonnys turbo, prodrive down pipe/sports cat, straight through centre pipe, prodrive back box and remap Duncan's bum dyno reckons around 290bhp ish.

Not bad considering it was 210bhp as standard Smile
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyWed 29 Jan - 21:31

Well happy for you mate we got there in the end  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyWed 29 Jan - 23:10

Good job done there boys - well done and a fantastic power increase as well  Cool Cool 
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 7:53

Glad you are happy with it mate  Cool 
Back to top Go down
chewy

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 7:56

Very happy mate, if you ever have anyone who wants a run out in a car with a JMG19T fitted I don't mind taking them.
It's like driving a normally aspirated regards lag and pull right to the red line!
Back to top Go down
dgr72

dgr72

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 11:12

I hope it wasn't to cold for you steve instead of being in that toasty garage  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
chewy

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 11:13

Was bloody freezing!
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 11:48

i'm still defrosting
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 11:51

something missing so couldn't use the garage Very Happy  A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham 20140130_100404
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 14:43

That's doggy for ya  lol! 
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 15:26

Jonny Gav wrote:
That's doggy for ya  lol! 
Pmsl jonny  lol! 
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 17:26

Someone had your wheels away fella I can lend u a set off a fiat punto mate
Back to top Go down
stevejones

stevejones

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 17:47

Thanks mate but will have to say no, new wheels on the way Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham EmptyThu 30 Jan - 18:38

Great news mate you getting a wheel and tyre set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham   A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham Empty

Back to top Go down

A big thanks to Steve Jones, Jonny Gav and Duncan Graham
Page 1 of 1