North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.

Go down 
+6
ColinM
Marshffs
Lordharding
carl08
Steviedoo
DAZ.STI
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May - 17:33

Looking very tidy mate really good job you are doing there  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Lordharding

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May - 23:26

Looks great the blue bottles and gold carbon is a nice touch
Works well
Plenty go bling

Another car worthy to show off Lockys magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May - 23:46

Really good work Darren - I can see that wall of yours has had a few rattle cans over it  lol! 

Great finish on the blue washer & coolant overflow bottles mate. Very cool. Hope my engine bay gets to that stage eventually.
Back to top Go down
Markmark.123

Markmark.123

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 15:50

What paint did you use on the tanks mate and does it scratch easy or not I fancy doing mine but don't want it to look shabby a year down the line
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 16:46

Perverts
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 18:10

Oh I shouldn't look at these lol that gold carbon dip is my new favourite colour! Need mine doing now :p
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 18:59

It's just liquid paint mate, bit like plasti-dip, pretty hard wearing, part from filling your washer bottle, there should be no scratching if you careful.
Back to top Go down
carl08

carl08

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 19:02

Looking good Daz!  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Markmark.123

Markmark.123

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 19:05

Or rite just like what they sell in b&q
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 19:09

How much did all those bits cost you to get done then?
Back to top Go down
DAZ.STI

DAZ.STI

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 19:21

Cheers again, it is a labour of love.

Bout £300 for dipping (old for new manifold) plus £160 labour to swap manifolds over from what I remember, was last year mate, done it in stages.

Mark, paint is bout £10 eBay, loads of colours.
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 May - 19:24

Ah sweet! A good engine bay makes all the difference on a car IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.   Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Before and after pics of my on-going engine bay.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2