North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

AIE valeting and detailing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scoobaru

scoobaru

AIE valeting and detailing. Empty
PostSubject: AIE valeting and detailing.   AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySat 21 Jun - 16:46

Hi guys,
Been doing valeting for a while now and i thought id share it with the NESF members.
Ive valeted anything from a cinqcento to a bentley
anything from a wash and dry to the full worx.
wash and dry £5 (30 minutes)

mini valet- dry hoover,wash,dry and polish/wax,wheel clean and tyre slick £15 (1hour)

full valet- wet/dry hoover,wash,dry,polish,wheels fully cleaned and waxed,dashboard/leathers resined, all rubber seals and trims resined, exhaust and chrome all cleaned £40 (1-2 hours)

smooth exterior detail- wash,dry, clay bared, light scratches colour sanded (if needed) and machine polished to mirror and glass finish £60 (all flat and faded paints will be brought to a completley resprayed finish 2-3 hours)

The worx- wet/dry hoover,wash,dry,clay bared, color sanded(if needed)and machine polished, wheels removed cleaned and fully hard waxed, exhaust polished,engine bay detail £100 (6-8 hours wait)

All of the above prices are for NESF members only!!
Any colour sanding and machine polishing will not be performed on a car with significent rust.
All products used are autoglym and meguires.
Fully insured work.
Based at Great lumley or Garden farm chester le street in a fully covered building.

I also do vinly wrapping and paint work no job too small and competative prices.
Back to top Go down
http://Gandifencing.co.uk
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: AIE valeting and detailing.   AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySat 21 Jun - 23:59

good luck mate
Back to top Go down
scoobaru

scoobaru

PostSubject: Re: AIE valeting and detailing.   AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySun 22 Jun - 9:31

baldy wrote:
good luck mate

Cheers baldy mate I've just notice your doing it too!! I've got quite a bit of work on at the minute but thought I'd share it with everyone as there's lots of company's out there who get your car and take absolute libertys on and arnt insured in case anything happens to it.
It's a hard business to get into and keep it floating with all the competition but you've just git to do ya best!!
Best of luck to you aswell baldy
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: AIE valeting and detailing.   AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySun 22 Jun - 11:13

Good luck mate, hope its works out for you. I was looking into doing tints and wraps a while ago bit the price of courses are expensive.
How much to paint my skirts and rear hockey sticks if i make a balls of it lol?
Back to top Go down
scoobaru

scoobaru

PostSubject: Re: AIE valeting and detailing.   AIE valeting and detailing. EmptySun 22 Jun - 22:22

Marshffs wrote:
Good luck mate, hope its works out for you. I was looking into doing tints and wraps a while ago bit the price of courses are expensive.
How much to paint my skirts and rear hockey sticks if i make a balls of it lol?

Cheers mate, depends on how bad of a mess you make lol they'll need flatterned under coated flatterned again then base and clear coat then flatterned and machine polished...
Best advice is 95% prep 5% paint....
Make sure everything is flat and free of any dusts and silicone make sure you give them a good wipe down with panel wipe and tac rag then just lightly build up layers of paint. Don't try and cover it in one go or you'll end up with runs and orange peel effect.
And flatterned clear until it's got no high glossy spots but take your time on edges because it's always thinner on corners, then machine polish with g3 then g10 to finish but make sure you keep the sponge wet and moving so you don't burn the paint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIE valeting and detailing.   AIE valeting and detailing. Empty

Back to top Go down

AIE valeting and detailing.
Page 1 of 1