North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???

Go down 
+2
ukjesters
discodaz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
discodaz

discodaz

Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyTue 26 Aug - 23:31

As above my engine management light is on does anyone have a reader nearby so I can find out what it is??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyWed 27 Aug - 0:49

Nah, not me, sorry bud. Do you have an updated clutch for an sti? LoL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyWed 27 Aug - 8:24

sorted,off to Darren classics this weekend Lucky!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyWed 27 Aug - 8:54

Im sure Mario has an ODB2 code reader he definitely had one for the hawk. so has Bish i gave him it cos its no use to me anymore cos classics dont have ODB2 ports. Just incase Daz classics isfp no good Suspect
Back to top Go down
gazney101

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyWed 27 Aug - 9:49

Just for future reference i have a subaru select monitor for newage cars and anyone is welcome to use it, or if you want it yourself google free ssm and download it, then you need a vag 409.1 cable from ebay, it cost me 6 quid and is very very good, it allows you to view all engine and drivetrain parameters and compare values with oem tolerences, excellent for diagnosing hard to find faults
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyWed 27 Aug - 11:02

Daz - I have the bluetooth one and Torque HD pro on my phone which is a code reader
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyWed 27 Aug - 13:42

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/652152-psi-data-monitor.html

I have one of these fitted and this is the dogs danglies, expensive, but can find your fault instantly when on the move.
Back to top Go down
Wagon_Deej

Wagon_Deej

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? EmptyWed 27 Aug - 17:32

Marietto wrote:
Daz - I have the bluetooth one and Torque HD pro on my phone which is a code reader

I've got these too and they are well worth the 10 quid they cost together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???   Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone in the Newcastle area with a code reader???
Page 1 of 1