North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

FAO orginsers of todays show !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GIPA

GIPA

FAO orginsers of todays show ! Empty
PostSubject: FAO orginsers of todays show !   FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptySun 12 Sep - 21:01

think i owe an apoligy for the police showing up at the stand Embarassed Embarassed

also i didnt pay out so il have to pay up ????

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO orginsers of todays show !   FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptySun 12 Sep - 21:36

Thank you for having the balls to apologise and being honest about not paying . Pass your entry fee onto whoever you see who will be at the next meet please as you don't usually attend. Alternatively my paypal address is mbiuk24@aol.com then I'll put the cash in the tin.

To be honest is was bloody embarrassing for me and for the club as organisers of this show.

I will no doubt have to answer to the council tomorrow when I go to hand the keys over, they report all incidents to them, we did hold events here yearly for nearly a decade and they are picky to start off with. I am hoping as the incident happened outside the show they will not class it as down to us, the police insisting the gates were left open left me stuck at the entrance until lunch time and screwed every H&S precaution we had to put in is my main concern. The toss pot copper who was having a go at me will be getting a complaint tomorrow as he went on like a knob head. I really hope it doesn't effect future events. Jonny gave you some wise words I think today.

A lesson learned maybe, we all mess about sometimes but next time you think you might be followed, don't pull into a show field as it makes you look a right knob

It wasn't just you, whoever the other lad is he shouldn't expect to do anything with MLR any time soon as they heard about it and are mighty p*ssed off as it gives evo owners a bad name too. I was still fuming when he came back in so was asked to leave.

Drawing a line under this, rant over. We had a bloody good day otherwise and I'll deal with council/police bollocks tomorrow.

Excuse the language I'm exhausted
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: FAO orginsers of todays show !   FAO orginsers of todays show ! EmptySun 12 Sep - 22:10

il pay it through the week im waiting on me payapl account being verified

they werent following us that was the thing or i wouldnt of drove in , they didnt come till an hour after

well it was nowt to do with the show realy , so hopefully it doesnt effect any future events i didnt speak to any police , but me dad says he was abit of a cock when he dropped the forms off .

it was the most exspensive race iv evr had Smile ive learnt !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO orginsers of todays show !   FAO orginsers of todays show ! Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO orginsers of todays show !
Page 1 of 1