North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
last nights tunnel run  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
last nights tunnel run  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
last nights tunnel run  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
last nights tunnel run  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
last nights tunnel run  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
last nights tunnel run  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
last nights tunnel run  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
last nights tunnel run  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

last nights tunnel run

Go down 
+10
Caryn190
mr terzo
shoobydoo
wrxsti350
FINN
warwickd
maxboost
baldy
Tuffty
Col@CRAutomotive
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Col@CRAutomotive

Col@CRAutomotive

last nights tunnel run  Empty
PostSubject: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 10:29

well thanks to every one who made it happen or had a hand in it {maxboost ], hated the queing but considdering the amount off cars that turned up not supprised lol, well worth the wait when u got your go in the tunnel What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face affraid affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing
cant wait till next year
Back to top Go down
Tuffty

Tuffty

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 11:03

Well done everyone involved for pulling off such an event king

I to was getting a bit cheesed off sitting at the back of the queue as it was a bit gridlock at the bottom of the yard but like you said the amount of people there it was expected. I didn't manage to get into the tunnel till about 2.45am but once in it was excellent tongue

Anyone get any video's or photo's?

Last edited by Tuffty on Sun 21 Nov - 11:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 11:10

any1 get any pics
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 11:38

The parking was an issue for sure., but due to the rain the huge car par at the bottom was flooded other wise there wouldn't have been any parking / gridlock issues. There were a few breakdowns in the tunnel on the night which also slowed running times. But hope everyone enjoyed it once they got a run. Very Happy
Thak to all, think we raised nearly 2k for cash for kids.
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 11:47

cool .at least the money goes to a good cause
Back to top Go down
warwickd

warwickd

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 12:40

i have a video of my run but need to upload it to youtube first
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 12:43

thanks to mark and others who arranged this event Very Happy

was awesome, the noise was unreal, kids loved it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wrxsti350

wrxsti350

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 13:14

Was a great night, really enjoyed it & the sound was amazing Cool

I've got a couple of vids, I'll post them up later.
Back to top Go down
shoobydoo

shoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 14:35

Any one posting up speeds or is it not the done thing.... No.
Back to top Go down
mr terzo

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 15:05

Really enjoyed it. The noise through the tunnel was amazing. Thanks to the organisers
Back to top Go down
Caryn190

Caryn190

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 16:00

well done everyone for raising so much money & all coming home in one piece, was worried the weather would take its toll but glad you all had a good time & I hope to be at the next one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shoobydoo

shoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 16:55

One of the Skyline lads from GTROC...Listen at 54secs Great night..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGE_u6sKsc
Back to top Go down
warwickd

warwickd

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 17:41

warwickd wrote:
i have a video of my run but need to upload it to youtube first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBGgrdjHGBU&hd=1

Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 18:39

great video m8 Cool
Back to top Go down
wrxsti350

wrxsti350

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 19:17

Couple of mine, they have lost a bit of resolution when uploaded to photobucket, but not to bad.

Best listerned to at full volume Wink Laughing

last nights tunnel run  Th_1stRun

last nights tunnel run  Th_2ndRun

Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 19:38

nice sound m8 Cool
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 20:21

shoobydoo wrote:
Any one posting up speeds or is it not the done thing.... No.
not saying what speed a was doing.
all a will say is a hit 7000rpm in the 4th gear (had clutch in at the time Suspect ) lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
doggy

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 20:34

I didnt run but was there for a couple of hours last night and seen a few NESF members.

The event was very good and i hope there is another one planned soon!!!

Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
shoobydoo

shoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 20:35

Well Finn all i will say is every thing our lass told me not to do went rightout the window and when i hit Liams speed our lass said "enough now" MY BAD OR WHAT lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 20:55

I was watching some on the CCTV cameras, including 2 who went side by side then nearly dooshed another car lol

Pleased to hear they raised a lot for charity with the event

Nice videos Smile

Last edited by lil_me on Sun 21 Nov - 21:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 20:59

wrxsti350 wrote:
Couple of mine, they have lost a bit of resolution when uploaded to photobucket, but not to bad.

Best listerned to at full volume Wink Laughing

last nights tunnel run  Th_1stRun

how raspy? tongue Razz cheers lol! lol! lol!

good vids mate Wink
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptySun 21 Nov - 23:37

class vids paul your car was looking amazing lastnight mate love the tow hooks
Back to top Go down
MARKPRIOR

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptyMon 22 Nov - 11:13

Well what can I say,

Thanks to everyone that made this happen, In particular Tamsin Greulich (TT2), Ron Henderson (TT2), all the TT2 Staff that braved the elements on the night, Max Boost (NESF), our own little Gizmo (so.com), My Mrs Lesley - Max Boosts Mrs Tracey and there daughter Jade For selling the passes all night, RX Jamie (NEMM), J-M Imports & The GTR Shop

The event had a massive turn out, the Main car park was flooded and the entry point in was to muddy to put cars through, I stood in it and sank around 3”. This caused a little traffic chaos but we did the best with what we had, this meant a longer waiting time than expected which I can only apologise for, however this was totally out of our / TT2’s control

Other than that it seemed like everyone including the tunnel staff enjoyed the night, there was a massive variety of cars on show through out the night, Skylines, Evos, Supras, Scoobys, Starlets, Celicas & many more

The amount raised was just shy of £2,000 im sure with a little nagging I’ll get that up to the £2k mark

It was great to see lots of old faces, and meet plenty of new ones. If I didn’t get the chance to stop and talk sorry.

Some great pictures and videos emerging, keep an eye out for the features in the Total magazines and Banzai

Lastly

THANKYOU!! To all that turned out in the poor weather and stuck your hand in your pocket for this great cause – Metro Radios Cash 4 Kids. I Hope you all enjoyed the run which as far as we can tell is the first closed tunnel run of this type in the United Kingdom. Another first for the Northeast & Skylineowner.com

All the Thank you texts / calls / Forum posts over the last day or so are much appreciated, I’ll keep thinking up new ideas and continue to bring events like this to the Northeast as it’s something we are definitely lacking! Also makes a change from the usual sit in a car park meet lol

Oh and for all that asked I managed to get my run done near 3:30 am lol not bad being there from 10:20 lol
Back to top Go down
wrxsti350

wrxsti350

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptyMon 22 Nov - 14:48

hardy172 wrote:
class vids paul your car was looking amazing lastnight mate love the tow hooks

Cheers mate,

Wasn't sure how fast we were aloud to go through, so just kept to first 4 gears Laughing

Hope you get your car sorted soon Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wrxsti350

wrxsti350

PostSubject: Re: last nights tunnel run    last nights tunnel run  EmptyMon 22 Nov - 17:51

Uploaded them on to youtube too, seems alot better quality: