North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Just when i thought i had getting away with it !

Go down 
+3
KushBex
Jonny Gav
muzz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
muzz

muzz

Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! Empty
PostSubject: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySun 19 Dec - 15:26

Mad Mad Mad Mad Well almost went 2010 without an accident ? was sat stationary in the van today in Stockton when a nice guy in his MGZR decided to alter the
back end of my van, causing considerable damage to the SAFE BAR and rear QTR Evil or Very Mad ! Just exactly what i needed this close to Xmas and work load absolutley mental, Me and Wife in Van and both Stiff as owt ?
Needless to say was bounce wen it happened and to lose the best part of £350 for today aswell pale

Mad
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySun 19 Dec - 17:00

At least you are ok mate, get ya self to the docs about your back and neck, better safe than sorry Wink
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySun 19 Dec - 17:12

Gutted for you Muzz. So glad that you are both okayish.

Just remember that there is light at the end of the tunnel as you are self employed you can be covered for loss of earnings due to you needing the van for work.

My mate just had his van written off by a gritter and he is claiming loss of earnings of £500 a day and he is only a window cleaner, even running about in a courtesy car cause the insrance company wouldn't spring the additional cost for a van.

And I bet that while reading this paragraph your neck has got considerably stiffer, get your wife to read it too and make sure you get to a Doctor's in the morning as Jonny said.

Sad Sad Oh - The Pain - The Pain!!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySun 19 Dec - 20:54

Unlucky mate, at least you were in something substantial, could have been much worse.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptySun 19 Dec - 21:07

no good news Sad
i hope you can get it fixed soon Wink
Back to top Go down
muzz

muzz

PostSubject: Re: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptyMon 20 Dec - 20:55

Well the insurance company have already admitted liability and both of us have been checked over, im not to bad but missus is really bad and cant walk properly ? urgent care have said if she get worse then she is straight to hospital ! van is still drivable but will have a hire van as from 9am so quite good respnse from them so far

cheers everyone
Back to top Go down
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptyMon 20 Dec - 21:01

not good mate,like said before at least yous are ok (ish). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=58762040956&amp
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! EmptyTue 21 Dec - 1:15

hope you ok bud get that claim in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just when i thought i had getting away with it !   Just when i thought i had getting away with it ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just when i thought i had getting away with it !
Page 1 of 1