North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help Empty
PostSubject: Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help   Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySun 14 Mar - 19:13

Yes you can use both, these can be changed through your profile

If you get stuck just reply here and I'll try to help you sort it out or drop me a PM

If adding a signature make sure you change settings in the following https://nesf.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences to allow it to attach your signature or it won't work Cool
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help   Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySun 14 Mar - 20:49

I'm just waiting on my Mow n Go Banner! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz

PostSubject: Re: Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help   Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySun 14 Mar - 20:53

SCOOBY13.5 wrote:

You'll have to just be patient then, he works weekends and sods off out on Sundays but sure you'll have one soon Smile
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help   Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySun 14 Mar - 22:43

lil_me wrote:
SCOOBY13.5 wrote:

You'll have to just be patient then, he works weekends and sods off out on Sundays but sure you'll have one soon Smile

Poor lad needs a break! But bet he's loving all this new NESF stuff! king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help   Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptySun 14 Mar - 23:10

SCOOBY13.5 wrote:
lil_me wrote:
SCOOBY13.5 wrote:

What do you want on this banner?? Something simple like a piece of grass with writing on, or something a bit more upmarket with sheep on.

Peter
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help   Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help EmptyMon 15 Mar - 16:22

turbobrick wrote:
SCOOBY13.5 wrote:
lil_me wrote:
SCOOBY13.5 wrote:

What do you want on this banner?? Something simple like a piece of grass with writing on, or something a bit more upmarket with sheep on.

Peter

Bloody sheep! lol! yeah something simple. Now sure if you have a logo of a lawnmower? Which could be on the left with grass along the bottom with maybe a sky blue background with the name Mow n Go and my number on 07815092618 or maybe www.mowngo.biz on instead of the number? what every you think will be best Peter

Cheers Steve (cannot get used to the new username lol! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help   Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding a signature, avatar and other forum related help
Page 1 of 1