North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Where has V.Power thread!!!!

Go down 
+12
monkey
thedruid
Dan G
Andyg
Robbo_22
KushBex
Jonny Gav
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5
sparkey
Admin
rob17c
collywrx
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Where has V.Power thread!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyFri 12 Mar - 19:42

I know some are struggling to get it so thought I'd save the 'I can't find any' thread and just post this so people can say where does have some or if they know where is getting a delivery
Back to top Go down
collywrx

collywrx

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyFri 12 Mar - 22:33

Carville had some in this afternoon but that was at about 4pm
Back to top Go down
rob17c

rob17c

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptySat 13 Mar - 8:44

Shell @ Blaydon is still sold out - anyone know why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptySat 13 Mar - 18:54

Rumours are there is a manufacturing problem with producing V Power but some have said it should be resolved by next week
Back to top Go down
https://nesf.forumotion.co.uk
sparkey

sparkey

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptySun 14 Mar - 16:33

tryed 5 garages b4 i got some on friday, got last they had by the time i payed fot petrol covers had gone on pumps

i no its no help but plenty in scotland just got back from edinburgh filled up b4 i left to come home shell garage in jedburgh has some if any ones going for a play

girl at heddon said should have some in this wk but not surer when till day b4 as shell ring up to say they r getting deliverey
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 15 Mar - 14:32

was passing Easington service in the van, so popped in to see if they had some V-Power and they did! Very Happy Just glad I had my 20 lt jerry can in the van! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 15 Mar - 19:44

Not aimed at you steve as you didnt get loads but do you think people are panic buying?
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 15 Mar - 20:39

lil_me wrote:
Not aimed at you steve as you didnt get loads but do you think people are panic buying?

I wasnt panic buying, I was desprate buying! lol! Scooby was on fumes and really didnt want to put anything else in! But its not looking to good, may pop down again tomorrow and brim the car before the meet as i was only in the van. Sad Does anybody have any info on whats going on as the guy in the Easington Services said Whitemerepool had some but i drive passed everyday and they hadnt this morning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 15 Mar - 20:44

That's why I said wasn't aimed at you but a bloke in the petrol stating with an evo said he was filling the tank 'incase' he needed it later in the week Rolling Eyes

From what's been mentioned still a processing issue, unsure how true it is but a lot are depending on octane booster to get them through. We're lucky we don't 'need' to use his car most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 15 Mar - 21:25

And I don't need to use v power Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 15 Mar - 21:27

turbobrick wrote:
And I don't need to use v power Very Happy Very Happy

But you always use it and moan if I threaten to take it to Sainsburys Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
sparkey

sparkey

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyFri 19 Mar - 10:55

just spoke to shell garage at bladyon not good news Crying or Very sad

they have been told its nx wk b4 they get any, reason y the refinary at stanlow which makes v,power been sold to new onwers & they closed it to run checks on plant b4 signing paperwork (an mot on plant if you like) which has taking longer than expected

they hope 2 have stock in middle / end of nx wk
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 22 Mar - 21:39

Update, I have been informed today that the only shell garage that has any left in the north east is the one just south of scotch corner (north bound)!!!

And the real reason why is the last batch of v-power didn't meet the octane standards so couldn't be sold as v-power!
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 22 Mar - 21:43

Urgent Update - The Shell garage on the A1 Northbound at Scotch Corner now has no V-Power - I was in there putting Diesel V-Power into the Caddy and all the Petrol V-Power pumps were covered.

Had to laugh at the owner of a 56reg Ford Galaxy complaining to the clerk that he could not put V-Power into his beloved Galaxy and asked why there was none and when it was arriving? I think that my laughing sent the clerk into a fit of giggles and the Galaxy owner just frowned and walked out.

There is more on the way but they don't know when.
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 22 Mar - 21:45

Jonny Gav wrote:
Update, I have been informed today that the only shell garage that has any left in the north east is the one just south of scotch corner (north bound)!!!

And the real reason why is the last batch of v-power didn't meet the octane standards so couldn't be sold as v-power!

Well at least they were honest in not selling unleaded 95ron as v-power, like i've seen and heard about other places doing, Knocklinks and KS3's lighting up like crimbo tree's lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 22 Mar - 21:46

So we are all buggered now then Laughing

tesco have no 99 either!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 22 Mar - 22:55

so super unleaded it is for you lot. for those with a knocklink - ITS CHRISTMAS! santa rendeer

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 22 Mar - 23:29

Shell in Dumfries have got loads - jerrycan or two coming home with me on Friday Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyMon 22 Mar - 23:31

OH DEAR

Better be sorted for the 10th April my Clios getting mapped Smile
Back to top Go down
Dan G

Dan G

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyTue 23 Mar - 16:50

Shell in Jedburgh has some Very Happy

Bit of a hike like just to fill up Laughing
Back to top Go down
thedruid

thedruid

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyWed 24 Mar - 10:12

Just been on the phone to Blaydon and they are getting it as we speak according to the girl on the phone.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparkey

sparkey

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyWed 24 Mar - 16:56

yep bladyon got v,power now filled up early on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monkey

monkey

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyWed 24 Mar - 19:08

the metro works on electricity, I fear not Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maddogpro

Maddogpro

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyWed 24 Mar - 19:25

Could it not be a cunning plan as it budget day today too withhld stocks till they can get even more for it per litre !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Milo

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! EmptyThu 25 Mar - 8:13

Went to shell south of scotch corner last night...they had vpower. Tuesday they had none so must have filled up yesterday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thevehiclegroup.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where has V.Power thread!!!!   Where has V.Power thread!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Where has V.Power thread!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next