North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?

Go down 
+9
Steve71
KushBex
iddysti
lian&johnsti
Andy Kindon
GIPA
phil555
mickymarwood
Jonny Gav
13 posters
AuthorMessage

NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? Empty
PostSubject: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyTue 14 Jun - 23:00

Can anyone entering their car into any of the NBO categories please let me know, so as I can allocate space for parking of the cars with easy exit to get up to the judging area.

Thanks
Paul
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 7:30

Think Gipa's entering his, what do you think about having his car at the front of our stand ?

It is IMHO without doubt the best looking scoob in our club.
Back to top Go down
mickymarwood

mickymarwood

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 7:32

I was thinking gipa's and phils type r's at a angel face off if ya know what i mean with the banner infront of them just a thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 12:17

Aye i'll stick mine at the front ne bother.
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 13:42

Yeah I was thinking entering into modified class may aswell do one show before I write it off :-)

Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 15:20

GIPA wrote:
Yeah I was thinking entering into modified class may aswell do one show before I write it off :-)

pmsl lol!
Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 16:11

yeah that would look good, gipa and phils at the front Cool Very Happy
lian queen
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:09

I am thinking of entering mine into best modified newage
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:07

iddysti wrote:

Best start writing your spec list out now then............ Laughing
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:33

phil555 wrote:
iddysti wrote:

Best start writing your spec list out now then............ Laughing

If he starts writing his spec list out now it will take him until NBO 10 to complete it, did you see the list last year? study
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:50

Do we need spec lists ?
Cos I ain't got one lol nd I havnt finished modding yet lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 21:15

Yes those two would look great.

A spec list is up to you but would show everyone what's been put into the car - don't forget the blood, sweat and tears on the bottom lol.
Back to top Go down
Steve71

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 21:20

That looks a quality job gipa,looking forward to seeing it at NBO,it must have taken a while to get it that good
Back to top Go down
stevebt

stevebt

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 21:48

iddysti wrote:

Some of the cars I have seen in this catagory have absolutely superb looking engine bays, it will be a hard one to be in.
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 23:40

I can write one up but i havnt got a printer or laminator , any takers ??? Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyWed 15 Jun - 23:41

think rooter was gonna do them or was it iddy scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyThu 16 Jun - 8:34

I offered to do them for everyone who was going, but we are running out of time and if theres 35ish cars going I need to start this weekend, gipa send me your details by PM and I will do yours and mine, if everybody else who wants one doing can send you PMs me with your details and Ill get started.

this was last years:-

NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? SpecSheet2010_Page_1

NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? SpecSheet2010_Page_2

I was thinking of a similar design, but including the NESF logo from the top of the site. Anyone else got any ideas.
Back to top Go down
GIPA

GIPA

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyThu 16 Jun - 13:02

Spot on iddy I'l send it over tonight :-)
Back to top Go down
wrxsti350

wrxsti350

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyThu 16 Jun - 14:56

stevebt wrote:
iddysti wrote:

Some of the cars I have seen in this catagory have absolutely superb looking engine bays, it will be a hard one to be in.

Still undecided wheather to enter mine or not, prob's decide on the day.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyThu 16 Jun - 17:56

Iddy, that is a cracking idea.
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? EmptyThu 16 Jun - 18:30

wrxsti350 wrote:
stevebt wrote:
iddysti wrote:

Still undecided wheather to enter mine or not, prob's decide on the day.

get it etered fella it's deffo up there!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?   NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES? Empty

Back to top Go down

NBO STAND - DO YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR CAR IN ANY CATEGORIES?
Page 1 of 1