North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
what power is my subaru as standard? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

what power is my subaru as standard?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonnyc2011

jonnyc2011

what power is my subaru as standard? Empty
PostSubject: what power is my subaru as standard?   what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 19:14

as the title i am wondering what my cars power was standard? its a 51plate bugeye uk300 wrx. any help would be much apreciated What a Face
Back to top Go down
darlofil

PostSubject: Re: what power is my subaru as standard?   what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyMon 25 Jul - 19:40

hi i was looking at buying one of these a few months back and this is the info i found.....hope it helps...

The UK300 was a joint project between engineers at Subaru (UK) Limited and Prodrive Limited of Banbury, with major styling work carried out by Peter Stevens who designed the famous McLaren F1 and Subaru WRC rally car. As it name suggests it was uniquely available in the UK and limited to 300 units.

Key changes include new headlamps featuring black gloss shells with twin high-intensity Hella light units identical to the Impreza rally car. Sitting above the twin lights are small diameter circular indicators. The new Peter Stevens designed front and rear aerodynamic aids reduce high-speed lift, enhancing tyre grip and handling control. For example, at 100 mph, front lift is reduced from 35.6 lbs to 27.8 lbs while rear lift goes down from 29.6 lbs to 20.7 lbs - a reduction of 25.6 per cent. Only one colour has been specified for the UK300 - WR Blue Mica - which is also extended to the WRX's standard deep side skirts

The UK300 also boasts gold-coloured OZ 10-spoke alloy wheels measuring 18 ins by 7.5 ins and carrying the latest 225/40 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tyres - up from the standard WRX's already generous 17 x 7 ins alloys with 215/45 tyres. Other exterior enhancements include white side indicators and white front markers.

Inside, the UK300 features blue suede-effect seats - the front being the rally-style bucket type - plus matching door inserts. The potential collector's car also has special deep-pile carpet and boot mats plus a limited edition numbered plaque.

Not only the exterior and interior are upgraded but the engine was fitted with the Prodrive WR Sport package. The secret to the £1,600 Prodrive WR Sport performance pack option is a reprogrammed Electronic Control Unit (ECU), uprated intercooler piping and free-flow exhaust system with a large single tailpipe. Both power and torque have benefitted from the package with a power increase from 218 bhp to 245.

Back to top Go down
jonnyc2011

jonnyc2011

PostSubject: Re: what power is my subaru as standard?   what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyTue 26 Jul - 19:18

cheers mate a dnt think its a uk300 like but my insureance says it is it? am waiting to here back from dennis common subaru to find out what the computers come back with.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: what power is my subaru as standard?   what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyTue 26 Jul - 20:09

it isn't a uk 300 m8
it is around 275-280 bhp with the mods done to it
Back to top Go down
jonnyc2011

jonnyc2011

PostSubject: Re: what power is my subaru as standard?   what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyMon 1 Aug - 19:29

aii a didnt think it was av asked my insureance company y its cummin up with that so am just waiting to here back from then
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: what power is my subaru as standard?   what power is my subaru as standard? EmptyMon 1 Aug - 20:35

probs just to get more money Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what power is my subaru as standard?   what power is my subaru as standard? Empty

Back to top Go down

what power is my subaru as standard?
Page 1 of 1