North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list Empty
PostSubject: Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list   Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptyTue 4 Oct - 15:16

I don't know about you but even after filling in numerous cards for the Newton Grange with my details, I still haven't had any offers or vouchers sent to me.

I therefore decided to have a look on their website to see if the offer was on there - and it was Smile

By signing up via the website link below you can get a FREE DRINK by printing off the voucher they send you by email or showing them it on your smart phone - so worth 2 minutes to sign up.

Here is the link for you all to get yours:

http://www.newtongrangepub.co.uk/

Terms & Conditions
This voucher entitles the holder to ONE free drink from the following selection - A pint of any Cask Ale (excluding Guinness), a pint of Fosters (or alternative standard lager if not available), a 25ml measure of Jack Daniels and Pepsi mixer, a 175ml glass of Hardys Chardonnay, Shiraz or Rose (or house wine alternative if not available), a bottle of J20 or a 14oz glass of Pepsi or Lemonade.
The voucher code is only valid for 6 months from signing up.
The unique voucher code must be presented at time of purchase
The code can be presented by printing out the voucher or showing the voucher code on your smart phone
Each unique voucher code is valid for one use only
This voucher can only be redeemed once per person for the duration of the offer
Duplicated voucher codes will not be accepted
Offer is only open to persons over the age of 18. Proof of age may be required.
Voucher can only be redeemed in the named Marston's Inns and Taverns pub.
This voucher may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
This offer is subject to availability and only while stocks last.
Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
This promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list   Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptyTue 4 Oct - 15:53

I was just thinking I've filled in quite a few of them cards they keep at the bar, and haven't heard anything back!!

I'll sign up.... again Laughing

I'll bring that clothing catalogue with me tonight for you to have a butchers at Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list   Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list EmptyTue 4 Oct - 16:09

Great, thanks.

Peril has done a shirt for us and is bringing it tonight so you can see that as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list   Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Drink when you subscribe to Newton Grange's mailing list
Page 1 of 1