North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?

Go down 
+11
big deano
Jonny Gav
hardy172
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5
kgt
Maddogpro
deano27
keffer
dicca
wrx/uk/ppp
KushBex
15 posters
AuthorMessage
KushBex

KushBex

Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 18:50

Sorry lads,
Won't make the meet tonight as went home to change my underwear and chill.

I had an interesting drive home, passed this guy twice and obviously he didn't like me.

My Caddy is limited to 68mph and travelled at a constant 68mph, passed him once then he rocketed past me then slowed down, I then passed him again still at 68mph and then he rocketed past me again and slowed down again and then I passed him and he full beamed me, I was still at 68mph when he passed me for a third time and started throwing things out of his window while he was at the side of me when this happened.

My plan was to pull behind him and full beam him to see how he liked it, Hit the brakes so hard that I have knacked my leg muscle.

If you look closely at his right rear wheel, it looks as if it lifts.

Luckily I had a misspent youth around Knockhill circuit racing modified saloons and developed a few skills that I thought I would never use on a public road. Not too bad coming out of a tailslide at 60-68mph.

I have two tracking systems in the van which are linked to a collision avoidance camera and also a GPS recording camera which took the following video. Also have the full length video from the first time I saw him and all the video shows that I did not provoke this attack.

Should I report him to the Police? And How?

Back to top Go down
wrx/uk/ppp

wrx/uk/ppp

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 18:55

What a c**k what was his/her problem im sure someone can find out who he / she is Evil or Very Mad

You could always as you say report them and plod might visit and they might change or become a bigger twat !
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 18:59

Alright Keith,
Was going to go and sit on the motorway slip road for the next few nights in the Foz and wait till he passed and then follow him home - But promised Bex that I wouldn't, plus I forgot that I am in Scotland for the next few days.

My boss said that from his reg they can trace his address - but again I am not allowed to go past if I do get it.

Only option is to visit Mr Plod and give him my video and all my tracker event reports. The sod booted it and I went all the way upto the Chester-Le-Street junction and never say him again.

Could have been so much worse.
Back to top Go down
dicca

dicca

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 19:17

What a tool, I hate ppl that mess around on motorways it's way too dangerous, I for 1 wud be handing that footage to police, Evil or Very Mad But nice bit of evasive driving mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 19:24

yup go to the police !!
i hate those little fuckers Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
deano27

deano27

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 19:34

I would have followed him home and smashed his face in , and then reported him
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 19:37

deano27 wrote:
I would have followed him home and smashed his face in , and then reported him

Wish I could have Dean, van is limited to 68mph and he rocketed off and I lost sight of him.
Would have loved to have met him again but little wankers like that won't stay around to take what's coming to them, I am just so lucky that the road wasn't really busy as that could have killed quite a few people as they panic behind.

One big question for him - Why?
Back to top Go down
Maddogpro

Maddogpro

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 20:13

Report it people like that dont deserve to drive i doubt he had all the requirements i.e licence and the likes what a co*k ......
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 20:28

Glad your ok mate, not sure I'd have handled that quite so calmly. Probably a good thing you couldn't catch up with them after that. What an idiot. Some people have no idea what danger they pose in their cars. I had a narrow escape the other day with a lass texting as she headed towards me.....on my side of the road, then gave me the finger when I flashed and gave her the horn.
Back to top Go down
NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

NO MORE 2Steak-Steve13.5

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 21:39

Get the plod involved, they can have more than a word with him for that stupid stunt! Evidence is a wonderful thing when its in ya favour lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mowngo.biz
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 22:05

involve the police!!!

Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 22:23

Public forum hardy Wink
Back to top Go down
big deano

big deano

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 22:38

report the tit!!!! what if you had kids in the car??? its drivers like this prick that give genuine honest drivers a really bad name.... take the footage and report him/her thats absolutly ridiculous Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 23:31

if you have his reg plate on any part of the vid you're laughing fella! plus if your van is limited to 68 and he passes you at speed its video evidence of dangerous driving and speeding!! Evil or Very Mad

where did it happen?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyTue 1 Nov - 23:40

or put a set of these on

Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? Ute01

and slam into the c*^t!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
olly

olly

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyWed 2 Nov - 16:36

what a fookin tw4t, the way he slammed his brakes on makes me think he was one of those 'professional claimers'. Top marks for your reaction speed and avoiding the little shitbag.
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyWed 2 Nov - 18:42

take video to police and let them deal with the scrote ....
Back to top Go down
jonny294

jonny294

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? EmptyWed 2 Nov - 20:01

keffer wrote:
yup go to the police !!
i hate those little fuckers Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

My thoughts entirely Keffer, too many dangerous little tossers on the roads !

Defo take the footage to the police, hope they catch the prick Evil or Very Mad

Good bit of avoidance there, well driven mate !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?   Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Driver - Should I Report Him?
Page 1 of 1