North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please

Go down 
+10
anthmac
keffer
Robbo_22
Steviedoo
Blueboy
iddysti
Jonny Gav
scotty wrx300
Andyg
phil555
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyWed 8 Feb - 20:31

We are looking to buy 4 x new tyres for the impreza - anyone know of any good deals anywhere that are available at the moment?

Thanks
Nic
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyWed 8 Feb - 20:35

Paul (Big Lou) at Car Tyre World in Tudhoe (Spennymoor) can usually do a good deal on tyres.

http://cartyreworld.co.uk/areas-covered/tyres-spennymoor
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyWed 8 Feb - 20:43

agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyWed 8 Feb - 20:47

Thanks phil, we'll give them a ring tomorrow .. could do with it having the 4 wheel alignment too .. so will sound out the costs Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyWed 8 Feb - 20:47

thanks Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyWed 8 Feb - 20:48

Paul can do the alignment to. Usually £50 ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyWed 8 Feb - 21:02

Yeah I saw a while ago Jonny had his done .. so if can get it all done in one place, it'll be easier Smile
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyThu 9 Feb - 12:32

Got mine done there to. Few others on here have as well.
Back to top Go down
scotty wrx300

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyThu 9 Feb - 23:46

I have 4 tyres forsale 215/45 r17. They are a budget tyre but have only done about 200 mile so like brand new, can do them for £30 each fitted of £20 each not fitted
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 7:32

Have a word will Paul (big Lou) about the Admiral 712's he does, these are without doubt the best budget tyre available.
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 7:48

I always get my tyres from big lou, the superb federal 595 Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blueboy

Blueboy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 10:07

Try camskills on net there mail order only and quite cheap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 17:32

iddysti wrote:
I always get my tyres from big lou, the superb federal 595 Very Happy Very Happy

Flippin eck Iddy ... one mortgage (on the house) is quite enough .. we don't wanna have to take out another for tyres lol :-)

Jonny - rang car tyre world (paul wasn't in) and they can't get those tyres now :-( Got a price for maxis?? @ £85 each and if you buy 4 you get the front tracking free and it's £20 for the back - so that's not bad.

Been to a local garage who quoted £80 odd each and they also do four wheel laser alignment at £20

Still hunting around to see what deals there are til we're ready to get them on the car ..

Oh by the way looking for 4 x 225/40/18 - although I am a bit confused as if you put your registration into somewhere like Halfords it is stating we need 215/40/18's ?????
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 17:37

Blueboy wrote:

I always use these and if you order before 1pm you get the delivered the next morning, then just take them to a tyre fitter and pay to get them put on and balanced Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 17:46

Steviedoo wrote:
Blueboy wrote:

I always use these and if you order before 1pm you get the delivered the next morning, then just take them to a tyre fitter and pay to get them put on and balanced Very Happy

Oooh their websites a bit gobbledygook isn't it? lol
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 17:52

Just click on the tyre size you want sort off top left, then scroll down the tyre makes on the left, choose what you want and click on it to see the price, I always buy Toyo T1R from them always liked these tyres, always worked out cheaper than getting these tyres from a garage for me
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 18:01

These are also worth a try -

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 18:11

Robbo_22 wrote:
These are also worth a try -

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/

Christ, just looked on this site at the Toyo T1R that I use and nearly £40 a tyre more expensive than on camskill site Shocked

Don't think I will be shopping off them
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 18:25

michelin road pilots
costs a bit more but on tyres i'd never buy cheap unbranded ones
Back to top Go down
anthmac

anthmac

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 20:40

I got 4 admiral 712s on mine £65 each, walkers tyres in darlo.
Back to top Go down
StiggyT

StiggyT

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 21:17

Camskill usually cheapest on net.

used to use rochfordtyres.co.uk but they may have been taken over recently
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 21:23

anthmac wrote:
I got 4 admiral 712s on mine £65 each, walkers tyres in darlo.

Or Walker Tudhoe or Walkers Team Valley Wink
Back to top Go down
Blueboy

Blueboy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 21:38

i went for hankook ventus v12 evo k110 215/45/17 think they were around £67 each from camskills there is a few cheaper but found these a decent tyre and good  in wet...!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blueboy

Blueboy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptyFri 10 Feb - 21:46

I wouldnt go for toyo T1R, found they are quite a soft compound and dont last long
Back to top Go down
mac82

mac82

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please EmptySat 11 Feb - 0:11

Blueboy wrote:
I wouldnt go for toyo T1R, found they are quite a soft compound and dont last long

i have those on mine....... i really dont rate them at all like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please   Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy 4 New Tyres - any bargains anywhere ?? please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next