North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee Empty
PostSubject: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 21:16

Found this on Ebay .. would love it for Xmas .. pwease??

Mind I think they're very daring having no reserve on this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270909477521&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_500wt_1287
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 21:24

It says it is a cat d though, so will not be worth as much a normal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 21:33

Steviedoo wrote:
It says it is a cat d though, so will not be worth as much a normal

LOL I never noticed that .. was busy just drooling over the pictures .. but think I'd still have it - cat will be very light to the bumper/wing .. think i could live with that ...
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 21:37

It sold for 11k last week, wonder why it's back on, seems a bit fishy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 21:41

yeah it says non paying bidder .. maybe they missed the Cat D thing like me ... but I'd put up with that minor detail for the right price .. oh but that wouldn't bother me at all if someone else is paying for it lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 21:44

Have you seen the matt black one on the autotrader with white rota's on it? It's recorded as cat c and up for nearly 11k but I'm so tempted! Even though there's nothing wrong with mine lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 21:47

Oh no, just been on there looking as well - cheapest was £14500 but Paul still wouldn't buy it for me .. he started to say 'if i had that sort of money i'd buy one for myself' but quickly changed the 'myself' bit to 'you' ... I'm sure he thinks i've just climbed off the banana boat lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 23:02

Bigclarky wrote:
Have you seen the matt black one on the autotrader with white rota's on it? It's recorded as cat c and up for nearly 11k but I'm so tempted! Even though there's nothing wrong with mine lol

Thats owned by a bunch of chavs who have no idea about cars and you can guarantee it'll go bang within a week of you getting it. I called about it when i was after one and got told it was "propa rapiid", "its got a 20g turbo on iit and 740 injectors and if ya map it, it'll make 450bhp easy yo" . Also saw it advertised on ebay with an AET 20g turbo, Pistonheads with an Andy Forrest 20g and auto trader with a Owens 20g. In other words, it'll be an ebay cheapy and must be running like a bag of shite if theyve fitted 740's and 20g and are running it on the standard map which is what the little scrote told me on the phone. Yeah the car looks good but wouldnt trust the car at all with the bullshit they spouted about it and their attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyWed 8 Feb - 23:04

Oh and it was CatD when i was looking at it Laughing
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyThu 9 Feb - 8:33

I was just going to say that it looks abused which is a crying shame for that car. Maybe if you got it for next to nowt you'd have the cash to put it back the way it should be, but I'd be wary of what damage theyve managed to inflict on it so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyThu 9 Feb - 10:03

C.diff switches arent the correct way round on that RB unless mine have been swapped round? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyThu 9 Feb - 10:28

R we talking about my drool producer or the one Clarky has found on Autotrader? :-) not that I can afford either sadly lol
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee EmptyThu 9 Feb - 12:48

Yellowperil wrote:
C.diff switches arent the correct way round on that RB unless mine have been swapped round? Lol

yes it is Smile same way round as ours
yours was prob swopped when they had the carpets out when they 3 half'd yours lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee   Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok who's going to buy this for my xmas prezzie plleeeeezzzeeee
Page 1 of 1