North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

My Skyline Vs My Subaru

Go down 
+2
keffer
Apisto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Apisto

Apisto

My Skyline Vs My Subaru Empty
PostSubject: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyWed 15 Feb - 20:04

Well i had my skyline for a fair while and put alot into it, coilovers, k sports big disc, decent power and a looker IMO.
My Skyline Vs My Subaru IMAG0133
My Skyline Vs My Subaru IMAG0132
My Skyline Vs My Subaru IMAG0139

The kids came and the skyline got sold and went to sweden. Was gutted, after a years sulking he wife got me the wrx as present to stop being a miserable funt Razz After a while was a tad disapinted in it. The scobynet crew gave their its not as good as a STI speech and i lost more interest, maybe they were right?
well the car had had it mods done and the exhaust tone of a haywood & scott full decat is truly the best sound ever with that boxer engine well happy with sound. Ill update this thread on sat after bob rawle has had his hands in it Very Happy

My Skyline Vs My Subaru DSCF2762
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyWed 15 Feb - 20:06

like them both bud Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyWed 15 Feb - 20:08

tbh honest had a wrx impreza bugeye what i spent ont the wrx could off had high spec sti Sad
but you learn skyline looks mint mate
Back to top Go down
Apisto

Apisto

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyThu 16 Feb - 17:38

Got all my mods from forum members at 1/3 of the price that a nur spec cost for a skyline haha
Back to top Go down
Apisto

Apisto

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptyFri 17 Feb - 20:10

Hang on just had a thought the cell light should be on with with a full decat no?
Back to top Go down
Apisto

Apisto

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySat 18 Feb - 20:44

Well just got back from bobs 4 hour map of my car. what a top bloke, put new spark plugs in and they were faulty out the box so had to get some sharpish, after the miss fires went the car made a esimated 330bhp/350lbs on 95 ron....not so bad Smile
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySat 18 Feb - 20:49

Good stuff bud

Love the Skyline mine. Wink
Back to top Go down
Apisto

Apisto

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySun 19 Feb - 9:51

Thanks will switch over to 99ron when tesco gets there ass in gear
Back to top Go down
garyblake

garyblake

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySun 19 Feb - 10:07

Love the skyline mate
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySun 19 Feb - 10:13

Apisto wrote:
Well just got back from bobs 4 hour map of my car. what a top bloke, put new spark plugs in and they were faulty out the box so had to get some sharpish, after the miss fires went the car made a esimated 330bhp/350lbs on 95 ron....not so bad Smile

Encouraging figures them mate Cool - I'm getting mine remapped down from 99ron to 97 cos it's a pain in the arse getting V-power / Tesco99. Getting sports cat removed and a more free flowing exhaust so hopefully not see too much difference.

Did Bob R say anything good/bad/indifferent about running it on lower octane? (other than will make more power on 99 Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Apisto

Apisto

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySun 19 Feb - 10:31

We did discuss in depth and agreed the car will pull stronger and drive better on 99 ron however if you accept the loss in power it can run safe. he did say he does allot of cars in Ireland which only have access to 95. What ever you do stay away from BP Ultimate 97 ron.
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySun 19 Feb - 18:20

Cheers for that Apisto Cool

However after a bit research today I've decided to fook it off and stick with 99ron Laughing Laughing Have come up with a few more options to make life easier Wink
Back to top Go down
Apisto

Apisto

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySun 19 Feb - 20:03

what made you change your mind?
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru EmptySun 19 Feb - 22:07

Spent a fortune putting go faster bits on, shame to waste it now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Skyline Vs My Subaru   My Skyline Vs My Subaru Empty

Back to top Go down

My Skyline Vs My Subaru
Page 1 of 1