North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

best way to get a metalic black car to shine

Go down 
+8
Swiss
impretzive
pitchblack
KushBex
kgt
Dan G
baldy
Col@CRAutomotive
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Col@CRAutomotive

Col@CRAutomotive

best way to get a metalic black car to shine Empty
PostSubject: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySat 22 May - 22:41

am wanting that wet paint look , helps please peoples
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySat 22 May - 23:06

av u tried auto glym resin polish just done my pals bm looks like its dripin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dan G

Dan G

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySat 22 May - 23:25

baldy wrote:
av u tried auto glym resin polish just done my pals bm looks like its dripin Very Happy

I use that, its good stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySun 23 May - 1:34

AutoGlym Resin polish......DING DONG Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySun 23 May - 7:46

Hi Colin,
I used to use Autoglym Super Resin Polish on all my black cars until I cam across Meguiars Gold Class.

Then Meguiars Brought out Tech Wax and it just looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
pitchblack

pitchblack

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySun 23 May - 13:29

Meg gold class range of polish and wax Cool
Back to top Go down
Col@CRAutomotive

Col@CRAutomotive

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyMon 24 May - 22:46

thanks lads , ave already got gold class wax but no polish will get some at week end and give it a go
Back to top Go down
impretzive

impretzive

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyWed 26 May - 13:29

Jetseal 109 .........awesome! its expensive like £23.00 a bottle but its good shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Swiss

Swiss

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyWed 26 May - 19:48

Col i've got a spare bottle of the meg's polish if you want it?? i'm up this weekend dropping a spoiler off
Back to top Go down
Swiss

Swiss

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyWed 26 May - 22:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

look at this mate
Back to top Go down
Col@CRAutomotive

Col@CRAutomotive

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyThu 27 May - 21:00

yes a will have it how much mate and how is the car going , you still in love ?
Back to top Go down
dazh

dazh

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyThu 27 May - 22:39

Col, gimme a ring at work and organise coming over mine. Got some Autoglym HD Wax that you can try. Not cheap but amazing stuff Cool
Back to top Go down
Swiss

Swiss

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyFri 28 May - 18:01

dazh wrote:
Col, gimme a ring at work and organise coming over mine. Got some Autoglym HD Wax that you can try. Not cheap but amazing stuff Cool

Heard about that, where you get it??
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyFri 28 May - 18:46

when i want a wet look snow foam two bucket wash method clay bar then wash again dodo wax colour to suit car then citrus bling walah lovely wet look last up three weeks next time you wash just detail it with the citrus bling again brings the wet look back Smile will do it for you col when i valet it for you col Smile
Back to top Go down
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyFri 28 May - 19:02

sorry for sounding like a knob,wots the 2 bucket method ?,and are there any products to polish a car with graphics on ?. one that doesnt dry white on the edge of the stickers ?or is there a product to keep the decals looking new and not fading ? (apparently mine are 7 yr vinyl anway) Very Happy or is it just a case of polishing between the stickers ? ideally i would like something i can do the whole car with, stickers and all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=58762040956&amp
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyFri 28 May - 19:21

the two bucket method is when you have one bucket for your shampoo and one with warm water every panel you wash rinse your wash mit in the warm clean water then crack on ive used citrus bling on a car with graphics ne white marks etc hope this helps jamie forgot to mention the purpose ov the two bucket method is two remove grit from your mit or what ever you wash your scoob with u can get buckets with a grit guard in the base to stop the grit come back up in to the water Shocked
Back to top Go down
JAMIE555

JAMIE555

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyFri 28 May - 19:26

thanks carlos,will have to get meself some of the citrus bling Cool wash mitt? i usually use our lasses dishcloths Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=58762040956&amp
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptyFri 28 May - 19:28

dont mate it drags the grit through the paint work you will need a pro detailer to paint correct your scoob and its not cheap any advice you need just gis a bell Wink
Back to top Go down
dazh

dazh

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySun 30 May - 11:46

Swiss wrote:
dazh wrote:

Heard about that, where you get it??
I can get it through work, Andrew Page in Durham. If you pop in ask for me and I'll order some in and do it at a decent price Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySun 30 May - 11:56

I use Autoglym HD on the wife's black civic type r, it is far and away the best wax for black out of all that I have used including sealants.

Not cheap but great for black, it lasts ages too but is a bit of a pig to get off, best use a machine polisher to remove it.

I tried my new zymol on her car but it doesn't have the luster that HD gives on a black car.

The zymol wins hands down on silver though!
Back to top Go down
Col@CRAutomotive

Col@CRAutomotive

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine EmptySun 30 May - 18:19

thanks for all your imput lads much apreciated Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best way to get a metalic black car to shine   best way to get a metalic black car to shine Empty

Back to top Go down

best way to get a metalic black car to shine
Page 1 of 1