North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
My lass is banned from my car  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
My lass is banned from my car  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
My lass is banned from my car  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
My lass is banned from my car  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
My lass is banned from my car  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
My lass is banned from my car  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
My lass is banned from my car  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

My lass is banned from my car

Go down 
+11
locky@HYDROtek
anthmac
kempy85
byers
REZ
drew@drewsautos
Blueboy
maca
Sid
F1NNY
Christhe1cox
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christhe1cox

Christhe1cox

My lass is banned from my car  Empty
PostSubject: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 17:18

As above am sick of the screaming and the constant slow down remarks out of her mouth so it's official she is banned never to get in again unless gagged ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://Cecoxy@me.com
F1NNY

F1NNY

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 17:34

Snap mate!!
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 18:29

hahaha lmfao all i get is (i wish u would warn me before u floor it me fookin neck hurts)
Back to top Go down
Christhe1cox

Christhe1cox

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 18:42

Lol aye nothing but twist my back hurts my neck hurts slow down we're going to die Ffs
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 19:24

ha my lass say jack shit its just the slight NOD between gear changes that anoy's me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blueboy

Blueboy

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:10

exactly same here, says 2 me other day this car guna be the end of us lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:26

lol i sorted that prob easy bought her a sti lol
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:34

drew wrote:
lol i sorted that prob easy bought her a sti lol

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Christhe1cox

Christhe1cox

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:36

I wish I could that but she won't even start my car she is scared wtf lol
Back to top Go down
REZ

REZ

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 22:07

My missus says nowt anymore which is good Smile She's always slated the car though saying it's chavvy etc, but then let slip the other day she enjoys driving it!!
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 22:18

Our lass drives mine a lot she's not bothered she even
Cools it down on drive... Which makes me think what bar boost
Has she been hitting scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 22:37

Chriscox wrote:
As above am sick of the screaming and the constant slow down remarks out of her mouth so it's official she is banned never to get in again unless gagged ;-)

LOL but is she a driver herself?

I'm ok if I am the one driving and going fast but if Paul is driving my imaginary brake is being used and i'm reading the road and telling him lol - I hate it Very Happy

Think you might have to change your mind .. don't think she'll be best pleased if you ban her from your car .. you might find yourself banned from the bedroom Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 22:38

maca wrote:
ha my lass say jack shit its just the slight NOD between gear changes that anoy's me Laughing

It's probably not a NOD ... probably more like whiplash keeping her head on her shoulders lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySun 1 Apr - 22:40

REZ wrote:
My missus says nowt anymore which is good Smile She's always slated the car though saying it's chavvy etc, but then let slip the other day she enjoys driving it!!

That was me too Rez .. I hated them - much preferred dare I say it .. Evo's but they grow on you and are much better to drive yourself than be driven in Wink
Back to top Go down
Christhe1cox

Christhe1cox

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 7:19

Yeah she drives herself she has a semi pro go kart licence as well so I can't understand the screaming and why she won't drive it is crazy !
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 10:13

lol my wife says she not bothered she trusts me lol but i dont drive tha fast with family in car lol unless im pulling out of a service station and roads are busy n no 1 lets you out and you just put ye foot through the floor gettin out lol then i get from the wife " I WISH YOU WOULDN DO THAT " ha ha whip lash
Back to top Go down
anthmac

anthmac

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 17:12

So funny as all the coments are the same for all of us,.but we luv them to bits even though they moan .
Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 17:25

ye rite like
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 17:30

Well the dragon sealed her fate the other wk with the old........I'll shut the door with me foot cause me hands were full!!!! Yeh jog on lassie ;0)
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 17:54

Lianne hates my car, she takes it when she goes to her Grans over Cumbria, She always comments that her ears are sore when she gets there with a bad head, She did also comment that she didnt expect it to be so fast when she over took a lorry, she stated in my Focus i put my foot to the floor to over take, when i did that in the Subaru i nearly couldnt keep hold of the steering wheel LOL.

I now flick it on low boost when she takes it out.

I tyold her if its to loud to get ear plugs Smile

Back to top Go down
kempy85

kempy85

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 18:39

ha ha am lucky the wife dont drive but she gets good road rage for me though lol
Back to top Go down
Christhe1cox

Christhe1cox

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 19:28

Ha ha mint yep looks like everyone has the same problems but my lass is still banned and as for shutting your door with her foot ooooossssshhhhh that's bad that Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 19:31

Chriscox wrote:
Ha ha mint yep looks like everyone has the same problems but my lass is still banned and as for shutting your door with her foot ooooossssshhhhh that's bad that Evil or Very Mad

that is bad id of kicked her back like
Back to top Go down
Christhe1cox

Christhe1cox

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptyMon 2 Apr - 19:35

Get her back by giving her whiplash lol
Back to top Go down
john walls

john walls

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  EmptySat 7 Apr - 0:58

i cant wait to get a scooby so the missus can start blasting me lol....oh i just remembered,i wont be able to hear her with the windows down listening to that exhaust growl lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My lass is banned from my car    My lass is banned from my car  Empty

Back to top Go down

My lass is banned from my car
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next