North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem

Go down 
+5
hardy172
maca
Steviedoo
Robbo_22
ac_autocolour
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ac_autocolour

ac_autocolour

Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem Empty
PostSubject: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:09

Hi all got a problem with my v3 sti type r has a tapping coming from drivers side head, can anyone recomend someone local i could take the car too, will have to be trailered as i dont want to drive it how it as i have spent alot of money on car, tried as performance but he just kept telling me to call back next week for a date. cheers
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:15

Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:17

Where is local, you've never said where you live, the garage that does all the work on mine is Andy Kindon off here and you've also got Drew off here with Drew,s Autos they both know what they are doing with subaru's
Back to top Go down
ac_autocolour

ac_autocolour

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:19

sorry i am in newcastle area and by local i mean like within sort of 30 mile radius, cheers
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:35

Drew, Andy Kindon or Finn will see you ok and all within the 30 mile range Wink
Back to top Go down
ac_autocolour

ac_autocolour

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:38

is it best to get in touch with these guys through the forum? thanks for the help want to get it sorted pretty soon
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 20:40

Yes mate their numbers are on the bottom of their posts Cool

Finns number is 07792235512
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 21:00

Drew has a recovery truck so could probably help you there as well.

Is yours the wide arch type R with rota grids? Seen it last year at nbo very nice car.
Back to top Go down
ac_autocolour

ac_autocolour

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 21:02

yes thats the one cheers hardly been on road since as developed this tapping and been to busy with work to get it sorted
Back to top Go down
CARLOS

CARLOS

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptySun 1 Apr - 21:03

can vouch all three all good lads and know what they are doing
Back to top Go down
Andyg

Andyg

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptyMon 2 Apr - 19:48

Give Drew a Call on 07843421838 or Finn who Macs has posted his number already one of the boys will sort you right out. at sensible prices
Back to top Go down
Christhe1cox

Christhe1cox

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptyMon 2 Apr - 19:56

The only 3 names you will ever need to know drew Finn & and Andy k ;-D
Back to top Go down
http://Cecoxy@me.com
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptyTue 3 Apr - 18:42

Chriscox wrote:
The only 3 names you will ever need to know drew Finn & and Andy k ;-D

+ Johnny Gav IMO
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem EmptyWed 4 Apr - 12:15

Spoilt for choice on here bud. Main lads are:-

Jonny Gav

Andy Kindon

Drew

Finn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem   Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend local garage to look at my subaru engine problem
Page 1 of 1