North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.

Go down 
+9
Andy Kindon
Calvert_87
Richie c
kgt
Dan G
iddysti
Robbo_22
keffer
phil555
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
phil555

phil555

Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. Empty
PostSubject: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyWed 26 May - 20:47

Roll on, trip up to bonny Scotland. Getting all giddy now..................... Laughing. Let's hope it all goes OK.

Last edited by phil555 on Thu 27 May - 20:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyWed 26 May - 21:06

good luck bud Cool
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyWed 26 May - 21:08

Hope it goes well mate Cool
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyWed 26 May - 21:28

Good luck phil, just wait for the ride back, Ive had some good rides back from andys I love the A68 just watch out for the speed cameras.
Back to top Go down
Dan G

Dan G

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 7:04

Good luck Phil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 7:24

Sure it will all be fine mate. Apart from the speed cameras, tractors and bloody caravans, watch out for the kamakazi deer Shocked
Nearly had one thru the windscreen on my last trip down from auld escocia.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 17:44

i've seen the damage a deer or even a sheep does when you hit it Shocked
Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. Range Rover Sport wrak
Back to top Go down
Richie c

Richie c

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 19:01

Come on Phil whats the crack you must be back by now?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? bounce
Back to top Go down
Calvert_87

Calvert_87

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 20:22

Jesus, didn't realise that was a Range Rover at first, imagine what a deer would do to a saloon car.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 20:25

Calvert_87 wrote:
Jesus, didn't realise that was a Range Rover at first, imagine what a deer would do to a saloon car.
the deer rolled over the bonnet and then knocked off the mirror
i still don't iknow how it could break the wiper but not the windshield Very Happy
and yes i drove that home after replacing the wheel Laughing
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 20:34

Well then, all went extremely well. Got there at 09:45 after a steady drive up completely of boost........ Shocked . Had a bit crack with Andy and explained what mods had been done since last time. I told him that the 18g turbo was from JA Warehouse, to which he replied "its always hit & miss with their turbos, so this might not go to plan". As you can imagine I had visions of being towed back............. Laughing . Anyhoo's, car was rigged up ready to go. Off we went up onto the A1 for for some steady set up, car was driving spot on. Low boost was set at 0.8 BAR with some steady progression along the way. Mapping through all gears was spot on, we then dropped off the A1 to start on the high boost map. All going excellent then the engine check light came on. Fook me I thought whats gone wrong, after a bit of panic I realised the last time she was mapped I had the ECL mapped in as the shift light at 6.5K. Relief, reset to 7.5K and off again. Some hard driving through the gears to which the end result is outstanding IMO. Andy made a comment about the turbo been very good for the money.
Car is completely different animal now with the 18g, pulls nicely from 3K right through to 7.5K. Boosting well at 1.6 BAR with 84% injector feed (nice and safe with plenty of shut out time).
All in all a cracking day and a cracking result. I'll be having a trip down Motorscope in the near future to see what BHP she's managed............... Very Happy
Big thanks to Drew for fitting the parts & to Jonny for the recommendation on the 18g.

Last edited by phil555 on Thu 27 May - 20:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 20:39

congrats m8 Cool
Very Happy
my 18G gives me 330 bhp so i think thats what you wanted not?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 20:46

keffer wrote:
congrats m8 Cool
Very Happy

Hoping for 350 TBH bud.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 20:47

phil555 wrote:
keffer wrote:
congrats m8 Cool
Very Happy

Hoping for 350 TBH bud.
well you 'll get 350 bhp easy as mine is safe tuned
Back to top Go down
Richie c

Richie c

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 20:49

Nice one Phil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 21:07

Excellent result Phil. Glad your bargain terbo held together.
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 21:11

kgt wrote:
Excellent result Phil. Glad your bargain terbo held together.

Me too.................. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Calvert_87

Calvert_87

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 21:12

keffer wrote:
Calvert_87 wrote:
i still don't iknow how it could break the wiper but not the windshield Very Happy

How did you not get pulled, recon the police might have had a little chat about pedestrian safety Shocked Take it the deer didn't walk away.
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 21:15

Calvert_87 wrote:
keffer wrote:
Calvert_87 wrote:

How did you not get pulled, recon the police might have had a little chat about pedestrian safety Shocked Take it the deer didn't walk away.
it was 5 mins from my house in the woods and never seen a cop on the way home Smile
and yes the deer was dead
it better be
it jumped in front of me and i couldn't stop
my mate was pissing himself laughing and i was in a bit of a shock Shocked
but icalled the cops and they came to get the deer
and i asked if i could drive home as it was only 5 min and they told me it was ok to drive home
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 21:20

ps i had to stop twice on the way home to cool the engine as the rad was knackered and there where parts of the car falling off Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 21:42

Well done Phil, pleased everything went well. Does this mean you might even drive it a bit more now Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyThu 27 May - 21:47

iddysti wrote:
Well done Phil, pleased everything went well. Does this mean you might even drive it a bit more now Very Happy Very Happy

Shocked Shocked Steady on Iddy - he'll have to have a lie down now.......!! Laughing Laughing

Nice one Phil mate - get it to Motorscope soon as fella Cool
Back to top Go down
Dan G

Dan G

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyFri 28 May - 6:35

Nice one Phil Cool
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyFri 28 May - 16:17

Robbo_22 wrote:
iddysti wrote:

Shocked Shocked Steady on Iddy - he'll have to have a lie down now.......!! Laughing Laughing

Nice one Phil mate - get it to Motorscope soon as fella Cool

Wouldn't go that far lads.......... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. EmptyFri 28 May - 16:31

good results, ive used a couple of them 18gs from JAW now and always had good results but there 20g insnt as good, 84%duty on 550 injectors works out near enough 380bhp bud Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.   Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added. Empty

Back to top Go down

Remap Day The Morra - Todays Update Added.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next