North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

HYDROtek custom coatings

Go down 
+24
Gavwillum66
Trev85
myles1972
StickT
martyp1970
GIPA
winston
LouisB
mousey
iddysti
keffer
paul172uk
Robbo_22
FINN
Bigclarky
Marshffs
natski
Jonny Gav
craigzscooby
phil555
Tony@carkandy
kgt
discodaz
locky@HYDROtek
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Nov - 16:58

kgt wrote:
Dumb question Locky, but how does the coating stand up to heat ? Under bonnet titivation is the first thing that springs to mind for me.

Yeh it's as durable as a 2k paint job as in spray jobs on cars..........if wicked coatings said 200 that will be right/ tho a guy in America says it can take temp of 400 degrees......it all comes down to the base coat and clear coat used mate...
Back to top Go down
martyp1970

martyp1970

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 11:26

locky@HYDROtek wrote:
Jonny Gav wrote:
Can you send me a price on having the following done in carbon look-

1 airbox top.
2 snorkle.
3 pulley cover.
4 fuse box cover.

Cheers mate Cool

Ok jonny as it goes and I will do this for all members on the forum as a kind of carbon package at a £100 for the above items......seperate items would cost more to be done bit by bit example snorkel £60 alt cover £40 fuse box £15 air box £25, hope this is ok for ya fella Wink

Hi locky,
It wasn't untill I was at Finns and he told me about what you were doing ,
I must say this looks amazing.
Above, you put up a price for the 4 items what about the people who don't have the oe airbox
Still attached and are running a induction kit like myselfi and would love the 3 items done.

Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 12:16

Marty that price of a £100 is the lowest I'd could go as just the air snorkel and alt cover would cost just that......if I say it's still £100 would that still interest you? Let me know mate.....thanks for compliment mate cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 12:23

Would just like say I've been looking at alloys that don't have a full refurb and when the corrosion starts to eat back through the paint or even the powder coat it's not wot I'd like to happen to my finishes on the wheels, so the service am going to offer to get the wheels to a carbon fibre look, chemical dipped corrosion blasted off, powder coated, then hydro dipped and 2k clear coated finish, this is a fully alloy re furb and not just the fronts addressed and carbon looked or wot ever pattern you choose, this pumps the price up but I feel this way there will be no disappointment on both halfs and the finish been a quality looking wheel, any questions or quotes give me a shout.....cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
martyp1970

martyp1970

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 13:22

locky@HYDROtek wrote:
Marty that price of a £100 is the lowest I'd could go as just the air snorkel and alt cover would cost just that......if I say it's still £100 would that still interest you? Let me know mate.....thanks for compliment mate cheers Wink

Hi mate,
I fully understand your side and no disrespect intended in anyway.
The above as a package for £100 is ok but I have 3 items and not 4 so could I include my Speedo/rev plastic surround in with it.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 13:49

Am not working this as a number of items package, the engine bay package was to give Nesf members a chance to get the 4 parts that jonny listed in the engine bay done in 1 and save some money, if I start 4 items for a £100 I could be dipping anything Marty.........am also thinking of putting a interior package together to do all parts at once will save again than single items......still your 3 parts at £100 are a saving mate, hope this ok for ya fella Wink
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Nov - 22:53

locky could you coat a bmx frame ??

me eldest is building his own special bike, and wen a mentioned this too him his eyes lit up Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 5:31

Finn am not a 100% if it could be done mate I certainly haven't seen or heard of a bike been done before? As its 3d wrapping it would need to be 4d to wrap a whole frame........ Parts could be done but the frame is just the wrong shape....... Saying that we could try it on a mini scale on a old kids bike I see wot it turns out like ;0)
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 21:02

Could you coat spanners ? I have a set of spanners that would look awesome modded,
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 21:15

Spanners lol wot you got in mind?
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 21:16

Sick of the retards at work borrwing spanners and trying to pass them as they're own,
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov - 21:35

Well am not sure wot pattern would work tbh.....am guessing they to small for a carbon look plus you would see a seem with the carbon.....tbh mate I've never thought if spanners could be done? But like anything I'd give it a try Wink
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:28

Plenty of carbon fibre in stock for the engine bay package......or if carbon ain't your thing call in and tell me your ideas and preferences and see wot I can do, different patterns hold a different price tag......carbon fibre engine bay still at £100 all in
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:32

as soon as a source filter box al b ther m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:34

Pop the other parts in and I can crack on with them if you like...........has know1 got 1? Am not sure if I still have mine will check
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:37

nar carnt get 1 anywer Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:38

Wot you need a air box and snorkel?
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:42

yer if uv got them m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:42

ive got a standard air filter box
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:44

I've a spare snorkel in the unit that I will dip and just do you a straight swap on that.....so keep yours on mate and there is clarky got a box you can use mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:45

No difference with the version or being an sti or not is there?
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:48

I don't think so mate......well from bug to blob I wouldn't of thought so but am not a 100%?
Back to top Go down
winston

winston

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:50

cud ya drop it at locky m8 PLEASE Wink
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:52

Lol am sure I can get it down to lockys house if that's any good, probably be one night this week
Back to top Go down
locky@HYDROtek

locky@HYDROtek

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Nov - 20:53

Aye clarky drop it in when ever mate not a problem this end mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HYDROtek custom coatings   HYDROtek custom coatings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HYDROtek custom coatings
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next