North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

How many hours do you average on a working week?

Go down 
+11
iddysti
drew@drewsautos
Robbo_22
Trev85
byers
FINN
StickT
natski
Sid
mousey
Bigclarky
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

How many hours do you average on a working week? Empty
PostSubject: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 17:59

Just sat thinking to meself how much of a greedy chap I am averaging 70hrs a week at graft! But I do believe its rude to say no when your asked to do overtime lol
Back to top Go down
mousey

mousey

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:09

Well said lmao I only do it so the foreigners don't get it if you know what I mean lmao

I also do around the same amount as you
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:11

I no what ya mean mate lol
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:14

when i am back at work am on 65 a week an thats every week and realised during my time on sick i have no hobbys but when u do them hours u dont have time for nothin do ya lol
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:19

36-52 I'm not a greedy man bit then again my pay ain't too bad too start with lol
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:22

giz a job
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:24

Ha ha it took me 6 years to get took on properly
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:25

Like I said I think it's just rude to say no haha
Back to top Go down
Bigclarky

Bigclarky

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:27

Aye but natski your a machine driver, the hardest thing you have to do in a day is get out of bed lol
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:29

our 65hrs is what everyone does on site as thats the hours it works but every now an again they ask me to work back shift an all which always no chance get someone else.
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:31

I'm not just a machine driver I'm also a process operator I look after a maze of conveyor belts and crush and screen shit..
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:32

so u get mobile from time to time then
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:36

Mobile Internet lol
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 18:36

lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 20:31

I am contracted for 40 hours of slavery a week but i tend to be around 50-60 per week. I also feel obliged to smash the overtime when it's there, i like pennies and treats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySat 1 Dec - 20:40

eye these days the overtime has to be done if we want them things we want unless ur an mp an put an exspenses claim in an us hard grafters pay for it (a wonder if there is any jobs goin)lol
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 1:06

you lot must be loaded doing all them hours ?????

am self employed and 20 hrs electrical work is enuff for me lol
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 9:33

I do 4 hours a day
Back to top Go down
Trev85

Trev85

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 9:42

30hours aweek if that
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 9:43

Greedy bastards!! Laughing Laughing

I get paid for 40 hours a week, no overtime, and been working a minimum of 50-60 hours for fook knows how long...
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 9:48

i always knew i was doin wrong job suppose it will teach me for not goin to school lol 4hrs that will take some beating whats that doin byers?
Back to top Go down
drew@drewsautos

drew@drewsautos

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 9:59

byers wrote:
I do 4 hours a day

4hrs I but all ya do is shag chickens :-)

I prob do 65-80 a week, most weeks
Back to top Go down
Trev85

Trev85

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 9:59

Sid wrote:
i always knew i was doin wrong job suppose it will teach me for not goin to school lol 4hrs that will take some beating whats that doin byers?

He's a chicken farm
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 10:02

dont think a could do that lol passing the one up by me fathas is bad enough the smell lmao
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? EmptySun 2 Dec - 10:07

drew wrote:

I prob do 65-80 a week, most weeks

You win! But you've got the best commute - 10 steps to my 220 mile round trip Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you average on a working week?   How many hours do you average on a working week? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many hours do you average on a working week?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next