North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Spot the difference

Go down 
+6
anthmac
andybish
stevejones
lian&johnsti
discodaz
natski
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Spot the difference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:06

natski wrote:
Sounds like a plan Mario Very Happy

You going to the grange next Tuesday ??
Could come and do it before the meet and this time you could arrive in style in my badboy instead of you taking me Very Happy

Going to the meet Tuesday mate but i am at work all day and picking young'un up from after school activities and to be honest it's a good 2-3 hour job from start to finish......now I know how to do it. Best thing to do would be to get to my house early on a Saturday or Sunday morning and we'd have it finished by just after lunch.

I'll order the paint & bulbs for you - you OK with that?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:16

I'm totally fine with that Mario sounds like a good plan but the only weekend I'm off for a while is this one I think,, can't remember when I started my 10 days off lmfao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:23

natski wrote:
I'm totally fine with that Mario sounds like a good plan but the only weekend I'm off for a while is this one I think,, can't remember when I started my 10 days off lmfao.

I'm fecked for this weekend mate - Out all day Saturday & Sunday, but unless there is no massive rush then we'll just do the 1st weekend you are able
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:29

The type R rotten badly or saveable ?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:30

Nahh matey there is no massive rush to ditch some little bits of orange plastic I think I can live with them till I have a weekend off ha ha Wink

I have stuff to do this weekend anyway and the bits wouldn't arrive in time either lol..
As long as its done before the 30th of June I will be a happy guy, that's if I can manage to stop looking at classics and having stupid ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:32

StickT wrote:

I couldn't possibly tell you that information until I have decided if I want to buy it of not now could I lmfao..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:39

natski wrote:
Nahh matey there is no massive rush to ditch some little bits of orange plastic I think I can live with them till I have a weekend off ha ha Wink

I have stuff to do this weekend anyway and the bits wouldn't arrive in time either lol..
As long as its done before the 30th of June I will be a happy guy, that's if I can manage to stop looking at classics and having stupid ideas Smile

Well I've just checked up the instructions for doing Blob headlamps and wouldn't you know they are easier to do that Hawkeyes!!! haha - we'll definitely get it done before NBO bud, unless you decide to trade in for a classic Wink
Back to top Go down
StickT

StickT

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:43

natski wrote:
StickT wrote:

I couldn't possibly tell you that information until I have decided if I want to buy it of not now could I lmfao..

Nope Laughing but when you decided to keep yours as it is a beast, lette me know the informations... Cool
Back to top Go down
stevep360

stevep360

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:46

Marietto wrote:
natski wrote:

Well I've just checked up the instructions for doing Blob headlamps and wouldn't you know they are easier to do that Hawkeyes!!! haha - we'll definitely get it done before NBO bud, unless you decide to trade in for a classic Wink

They can be a Tw*t to seal though. And revo have silvertec indicator bulbs in stock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:51

stevep360 wrote:
Marietto wrote:
natski wrote:

They can be a Tw*t to seal though. And revo have silvertec indicator bulbs in stock

I bought some Butyl rubber sealant to reseal Wink
Back to top Go down
stevep360

stevep360

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:52

aye tiger seal is the kiddie
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:54

StickT wrote:
natski wrote:
StickT wrote:

Nope Laughing but when you decided to keep yours as it is a beast, lette me know the informations... Cool

I will doo but when I say he wants pennies for it I actually mean he wants £4500 and as far as I'm aware its just starting too show a tiny bit on the rear arches silent
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:55

Marietto wrote:
natski wrote:

Great stuff Mario maybe we will get them boshed off in an hour then lol.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stevep360

stevep360

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:58

Natski, check this thread for options as to whether you paint the inside black or not

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/971913-show-me-your-detangod-blobeyes.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 22:59

stevep360 wrote:

I have a tube of that too - I have all the toys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stevep360

stevep360

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:00

Marietto wrote:
stevep360 wrote:

I have a tube of that too - I have all the toys Very Happy

affraid affraid affraid affraid lol
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:05

stevep360 wrote:
Natski, check this thread for options as to whether you paint the inside black or not

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/971913-show-me-your-detangod-blobeyes.html

Good call Steve I'm not painting em they look much better un painted Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:06

natski wrote:
stevep360 wrote:

Good call Steve I'm not painting em they look much better un painted Very Happy

Glad I never ordered the feckin' paint then lol!
Back to top Go down
stevep360

stevep360

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:07

I think crystal grey and black cars look awesome with them painted, i am still undecided on wr blue, I'm leaving mine though, cant be arsed to do them again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:12

Mario I'm sure I could of found something else to paint black buddy. Like the words im a Tw@ down the side of that annoying work colleagues crap car

Steve I think your right the WR blue and red cars look better un painted. That red one on that link looks super sexy and yours also look great on the ring Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coldflame90

coldflame90

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:15

About bloody time you got rid of the Chav bonnet..... Why not just be greedy and buy the type r aswell you keep banging on about how much money your making. Wink just do it
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:28

John if I had a spare £4500 I would buy it tomorrow. Unfortunately I seem to have amounted quite a few debts I'm trying to pay off that's why I'm doin sooo much overtime..
In reality if I was going to buy the type R the blob would have to go and the money left over would need to go into getting the type R painted. If I see the guy again which I'm pretty sure I will do I'm going to get some more info about the car he is selling because when I was speaking to him today I was much more interested in talking about his blue Spec C cos its a minter Smile

Maybe I removed the carbon wrap to increase interest in my car if i do decide to sell it, I don't know I never know what I'm going to do or what i am actually doing bud I was ment to be changing the lambda sensor and dropping the oil and I suddenly started ripping the wrap off the bonnet lmfao..
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:39

Anyone fancy a trip to nat's house tonight to wrap the bonnet again!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:43

discodaz wrote:
Anyone fancy a trip to nat's house tonight to wrap the bonnet again!! Razz

Yes but let's wrap it in pink sparkly tat lol!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 May - 23:44

affraid his face would be a picture pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spot the difference    Spot the difference  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spot the difference
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next