North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?

Go down 
+7
Hutchy1979
Rooter
natski
SG03RRZ
Steviedoo
Jonny Gav
kgt
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 19:33

Any chance that anyone has done something really stupid tonight to make me feel less of a complete bell end ??????????????????
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 19:34

What ya done???
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 19:36

Well, I've just spilt a bit of my pint reading this, waiting alcohol is always a stupid thing to do.

What you done now Keith Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 20:11

Put a bowl of cheesy mash between my son and daughter who are in the process of glering at each other
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 20:49

I raised my car by about 45mm THEN smashed my front splitter completely in two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 20:58

Absolutely

I made a fantastic welcome home dinner of chicken, chorizo and rosemary risotto and a baked raspberry and white chocolate cheescake and then rushed off to Newcastle airport to pick up my wife and daughter, as my daughter was dancing in the Disney parade this weekend. The Paris flight was due in at 4.10pm and landed at 4.12 pm. At 4.55.pm they still had not appeared from the baggage hall so I called the wife on her mobile to ask what was keeping them?.......

Only to be told that they are due back tomorrow and not today - DOH! Embarassed Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 21:01

That's pritty funny Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Rooter

Rooter

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 21:02

Marietto wrote:
Absolutely

I made a fantastic welcome home dinner of chicken, chorizo and rosemary risotto and a baked raspberry and white chocolate cheescake and then rushed off to Newcastle airport to pick up my wife and daughter, as my daughter was dancing in the Disney parade this weekend. The Paris flight was due in at 4.10pm and landed at 4.12 pm. At 4.55.pm they still had not appeared from the baggage hall so I called the wife on her mobile to ask what was keeping them?.......

Only to be told that they are due back tomorrow and not today - DOH! Embarassed Embarassed 

Hahaha, bet the food doesn't go to waste though!!
Back to top Go down
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 21:03

Mario now got to find some where to put all that food
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 21:04

Mario wins hands down Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 21:06

SG03RRZ wrote:
Mario now got to find some where to put all that food

Well I've eaten a big plate of risotto and a slice of cheesecake - too much...bloated now and need a disco nap Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 21:12

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Hutchy1979

Hutchy1979

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:01

I ignored the nurse and missed my little girl being born Sad but on the plus side she nice and healthy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:04

Hutchy1979 wrote:
I ignored the nurse and missed my little girl being born :(but on the plus side she nice and healthy Smile

Congratulations mate cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
jonesy81

jonesy81

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:44

I lost a finger on Sunday does that count as stupid !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:48

jonesy81 wrote:
I lost a finger on Sunday does that count as stupid !!!!!!!!

Ouch mate - was it able to be saved or is it gone for good? Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:49

Does the terminator eat??? I know he craps m5's & rs6's....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
jonesy81

jonesy81

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:53

Gone for good mate took off at the first knuckle basically wedding ring and a fence degloved my finger and doc said it wouldn't function properly with a graft so took it off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:55

jonesy81 wrote:
Gone for good mate took off at the first knuckle basically wedding ring and a fence degloved my finger and doc said it wouldn't function properly with a graft so took it off

Glad i've had my dinner SICK! 

Sorry to hear that mate, sounds awful Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 22:56

Sh"t!! How did it happen?
Back to top Go down
jonesy81

jonesy81

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 23:00

Went to collect football over a fence caught ring on it and pulled skin clean off hard to describe dint relise I had done the damage till mate asked if that was my ring and skin on fence back to James cook Thursday to see what I have left as all dressed up at the moment so can't see it would put picks up but may offend or repulse people and its public forum so I won't be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 23:03

jonesy81 wrote:
Went to collect football over a fence caught ring on it and pulled skin clean off hard to describe dint relise I had done the damage till mate asked if that was my ring and skin on fence back to James cook Thursday to see what I have left as all dressed up at the moment so can't see it would put picks up but may offend or repulse people and its public forum so I won't be

Shit mate - my mate did the same thing dodging a taxi fare home with his brother drunk. Climbed over a fence to get away and caught his finger in the top of the fence as he jumped off - did the same thing as you.

No pics please - I am still wretching just thinking about it! Hope you get it sorted though - good luck
Back to top Go down
jonesy81

jonesy81

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 23:10

Cheers mate sorry jump on thread lol just trying to make light of it mate before I crack up my hands are everything to me as I work for Nissan and being a mechanic since I was 16 now 32 mate have to laugh or would cry I think
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 23:11

Jesus...that's why I don't wear my ring for work..same thing happened to a few of the lads in the exchange, electric shock off the telephone line natural reaction to pull your hand away and slip off the ladders and that's it! Few of them have been lucky!! Other haven't
Back to top Go down
jonesy81

jonesy81

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? EmptyTue 30 Jul - 23:17

I had just come off the pitch and picked me boots up which were me spares and had me ring in there so put it on walking round to get changed so freak accident really mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?   Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone done anything stupid tonight ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next