North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

NBO 9 Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Lordharding
muzz
baldy
Robbo_22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbo_22

NBO 9 Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySun 3 Apr - 11:24

As most people know the biggest Subaru event on the northern calender, The Northern Big One number 9, is in the process of being organised by Lord Harding, who goes by the name of Greenandblue on NESF.

Greenandblue has very kindly offered to attend one of our meets to give a talk on the history of the NBO, show how the judging is worked out and stress the impartiality and independence of the judges.

I think this would be a great opportunity for NESF and help us to become (remain Wink ) one of the main players on the NBO scene and help promote NESF as the great Subaru club it is.

Please let us know what you think about the above and feel free to ask any questions and post your views on the NBO. Please keep it respectful!!

I would like to welcome Greenandblue to the thread and invite him to discuss NBO 9 on here and respond to any questions and comments. Cool

Thanks very much

Robbo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySun 3 Apr - 12:16

nice 1 rob..good heads up study
Back to top Go down
muzz

muzz

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySun 3 Apr - 13:24

Most of the guys are aware yes and I think personally it would be a good idea, however most of the ppl that have no idea of the NBO mission very rarely attend our meets !

Back to top Go down
Lordharding

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySun 3 Apr - 21:39

Hi guys

Thanks for the invite the NBO 9 is going very well after the first week we have 93 on the list and 23 already from the NESF which is fantastic
Looks like you will be having the same monster sized plot that you had last year

The new website has been a great success for us and facebook too

In a couple of weeks the official club slot register will be rolled out but early indications are there could be 16-17 clubs this year so we are expanding the size of the arena with fewer independent owners now

The vision we set 6 years ago was to get people to get into club community's like this one so Subaru owners would not be in the wilderness wondering if they should go to halfrauds looking for stick on tat and cheap oil from wilkinsons

Lots will be announced shortly including the official charity and timings for the event and of course the criteria for the club stand competion

Thanks to you all for the great support and speedy registration
Back to top Go down
KushBex

KushBex

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySun 3 Apr - 21:45

Great info LordHarding,
Will be a great event this year - especially as I will be able to attend!

Looking forward to it and I am sure I can speak for everyone here at NESF as well!
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySun 3 Apr - 22:05

Let's hope this year is as much a success as all previous years.
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySun 3 Apr - 23:41

Any idea's on what we should/are going to do in the way of stand theme or style?
Back to top Go down
baldy

baldy

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyMon 4 Apr - 22:15

i have a m8 who works for a marquee hire company ..ive asked him to look out for a 20x20 as u can leave all sides off and use as a gasebo ..they only take about 30 mins to put up ..could maybe get nesf plastered on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptySat 28 May - 9:42

Just to let everyone know, Lord Harding (Greenandblue) is hoping to make it to the meet on 21st June (TBC at the beginning of June) to give a talk on the NBO Vision and explain the judging, answer any questions etc. Hopefully we will have a good turn out to show support for the NBO and the chosen charities - The Army Benevolent Fund (ABF) & The Soldiers Charity, two excellent causes Cool Cool

Cheers

Robbo
Back to top Go down
Robbo_22

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyMon 20 Jun - 8:44

Lord Harding has confirmed that he will be attending this weeks meet to talk about the NBO Cool Cool Massive thanks to him for making the effort and giving up his time to do this for us cheers cheers

Quote :
Hi Dave
YES

I can come tomorrow night as I finish my 13 day stint tonight and am on holiday for 6days

Don't mind coming the 150 mile round trip as long as there is a few turn up

Rather then give one of my 1 hour lectures I will involve everyone there and we will have a laugh
It will start with who i am ( not a tts spy )
And how it started ,Johny was there in the dark corner of the dun cow
And how it developed and why I decided to have club competitions and car classes and why we do it and the future

Probably chat for 40 minutes and it will be good fun

I might be able to give you all some great tips too
I can be there for 730-8pm if you would like me to and can stop to the end if required

John

Be great to see everyone there.

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lordharding

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyMon 20 Jun - 9:13

I had better clean the car then bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyMon 20 Jun - 9:20

Greenandblue wrote:
I had better clean the car then bounce lol!

Lordy, I understand why you registered as "Greenandblue" when you first registered on here, do you want me to change your username to "Lord Harding" ???

Just to prevent confusion.
Back to top Go down
Lordharding

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread EmptyMon 20 Jun - 16:10

Yes that would be great as lordharding is my Orignal and I'm
Best known by loved and hated because one day it will be
Green and blue and red when my penny's are saved for my
Next toy !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBO 9 Discussion Thread   NBO 9 Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

NBO 9 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1