North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!

Go down 
+6
Andy Kindon
jonny294
FINN
discodaz
kgt
hardy172
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hardy172

hardy172

fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyFri 11 Nov - 10:52

just recieved a text from Orange saying "thank you for upgrading" so i called them straight away asking what the crack was.

Apparently on the 1st of November i upgraded to a Galaxy S2 but only after changing my address, home telephone num and password.
Even though these had all been changed so that i couldn't confirm them the lady on the other end of the phone still told me everything i needed to know!!! (perhaps why it was so easy for them to change them and upgrade me in the 1st place)

So some fooker has a nice new Galaxy S2 at my expense!! Evil or Very Mad

i'm awaiting a call from the fraud department to get it sorted!!

Last edited by hardy 172 on Mon 14 Nov - 20:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyFri 11 Nov - 11:05

Thats a shocker mate - hope you get it sorted.

AUTOTEXT : (Reply sent from S2 Handheld @ 11:07am)
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyFri 11 Nov - 12:03

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
discodaz

discodaz

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyFri 11 Nov - 13:54

can they not just trace it!!! after all they have the address,number ect.....

orange are poor mind No
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/darrenjayphotography
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyFri 11 Nov - 20:20

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

funniest thing av heard this week Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
jonny294

jonny294

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptySat 12 Nov - 10:30

discodaz wrote:
can they not just trace it!!! after all they have the address,number ect.....

orange are poor mind No

Bad crack, hope you get it sorted !

Discodaz has a good point, surely they can trace it or use the imei to disable the phone ?

Twats ! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptySat 12 Nov - 12:46

sum fekers do anything to steal a phone Shocked lol! lol! study
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyMon 14 Nov - 20:31

my phone got cut off today due to having "apparently" generated a £302 bill!!!!!!!
yep who ever got MY upgrade has managed to generate a pretty impressive bill in 7 days!!! lol! Evil or Very Mad lol! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
maxboost

maxboost

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyMon 14 Nov - 20:55

Bad shit bud.
Knew i shouldn't have sold it on to that Filipino from work who's home sick. Razz
Back to top Go down
mickymarwood

mickymarwood

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyMon 14 Nov - 20:57

its just hardy ringing them babestation channels Razz
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyMon 14 Nov - 20:57

maxboost wrote:
Bad shit bud.
Knew i shouldn't have sold it on to that Filipino from work who's home sick. Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
hardy172

hardy172

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyMon 14 Nov - 21:03

i think this fucker has it!!!!!

fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! Et-phone-home

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jonny Gav
Admin
Jonny Gav

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyMon 14 Nov - 21:08

Pmsl lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyMon 14 Nov - 21:19

hardy 172 wrote:
i think this fucker has it!!!!!

fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! Et-phone-home

lol!

LOL had a good giggle at that.

Hope you get it sorted soon tho x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyTue 15 Nov - 0:11

creased @ ET hahaha lol!

hope you get sorted asap mate
Back to top Go down
keffer

keffer

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! EmptyTue 15 Nov - 13:24

ET phone home

on hardy's bill Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!   fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

fookin fraudsters.... this gets worse/funnier/better depending how you look at it!!!!
Page 1 of 1