North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
fuel price drop idea  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
fuel price drop idea  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
fuel price drop idea  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
fuel price drop idea  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
fuel price drop idea  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
fuel price drop idea  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
fuel price drop idea  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
fuel price drop idea  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
fuel price drop idea  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

fuel price drop idea

Go down 
+3
Scooberuni
SG03RRZ
mark78
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mark78

mark78

fuel price drop idea  Empty
PostSubject: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 8:09

seen this on facebook thought i would share with you all Very Happy

We are hitting £1.42 a litre in some areas now and soon we will be faced with paying £1.50 per litre. So here’s the idea:

This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the 'don't buy petrol on a certain day campaign' that was going around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to hurt ourselves by refusing to buy petrol. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them. BUT, whoever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that can really work.

Please read it and join in!

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a litre is CHEAP, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS - not sellers control the market place. With the price of petrol going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of petrol come down is if we hit someone in the pocket by not purchasing their petrol! And we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves. Here's the idea:

For the rest of this year DON'T purchase ANY petrol from the two biggest oil companies (which now are one) i.e. ESSO and BP.

If they are not selling any petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit. But to have an impact we need to reach literally millions of Esso and BP petrol buyers. It's really simple to do!!

Now, don't wimp out on me at this point... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to ten people. The person who sent it to me also sent it to 29 other people. If all of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 100) it will have reached 300...and if those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on. By the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers! If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it.....

THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all YOU have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all (and not buy at ESSO/BP). How long would all that take? If each of us sends this email out to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!! Acting together we can make a difference. If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES It's easy to make this happen. Just forward this email, and buy your petrol at Shell,Asda,Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons, Jet etc.
i.e. Boycott BP and Esso.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mark.hepper
SG03RRZ

SG03RRZ

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 11:04

Never buy from esso or BP so I am doing my part lol
Back to top Go down
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 11:05

same bud lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mark.hepper
Scooberuni

Scooberuni

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 12:33

Same here, I never buy from BP or Esso or even Shell for that matter.
I only ever buy Morrisons finest lol £1.33 I think it is at the moment.
Back to top Go down
drivermad

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 13:01

Yeah I go with add a 1.31.7 atm I think it is
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 13:32

I'm in, in fact I don't even know where the closest BP/esso station is so I guess the whole of Redcar is in too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scooberuni

Scooberuni

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 13:54

That one in Saltburn is Esso Natski, It's jaw droppingly expensive though! affraid
Back to top Go down
atwrx

atwrx

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 22:20

I don't buy from bp or esso as its shit....however, my Nissan used to run better on BP, but that was aaagggges ago, well 6 months, that's almost 2 cars ago in my terms...if I didn't have the Scoob cheers
Back to top Go down
andyden71

andyden71

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  EmptyWed 5 Jun - 23:54

Same here I never use BP Esso or she'll I used to use shell v-power till the changed it to the new rubbish ATM I use tesco millinium think that's at £135.9 ATM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuel price drop idea    fuel price drop idea  Empty

Back to top Go down

fuel price drop idea
Page 1 of 1