North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

dual stage boost controller, any good ??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harry123

harry123

dual stage boost controller, any good ?? Empty
PostSubject: dual stage boost controller, any good ??   dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:03

ey up peeps

I have found these on the net do they seem any good and what price do they normally go for ??

dual stage boost controller, any good ?? High-quality-Auto-Dual-Stage-boost-controller-bule-MP-BC-08-

heres the right up that goes with it.

Boost Controllers feature our exclusive Gate feature which minimizes wastegate creep and can improve turbo response by up to 800 rpm earlier in the rev range – this means that you can increase the performance and response from your engine without even raising the maximum boost level.

Stable increases in boost over wastegate spring pressure of 200%+ for internal wastegate and 100% for external wastegates are common practice using our manual boost controllers.

Manufactured from high-grade brass and billet aluminium and are renowned for their easy installation, robust design, stability and our detent adjustment system allows for accurate and simple tuning of boost pressure.
Boost Control Valve range is ideal for mildly modified turbocharged engines and perfect for increasing boost levels on factory turbo cars and turbocharged engines.

DESCRIPTION: Fast boost response with two adjustable boost levels. Toggle between high and low boost on the fly. Ideal replacement for factory boost controllers. Both high and low boost settings are fully adjustable.

i have seen the normal single boost controllers before and was looking to get one is this better or a waste of time??
Back to top Go down
drew160387

dual stage boost controller, any good ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dual stage boost controller, any good ??   dual stage boost controller, any good ?? EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:07

Imo waste of time . If you have the power ect to warrent a twin boost level feture you should of had a remap anyway which most have two boost settings ??
Back to top Go down

dual stage boost controller, any good ??
Page 1 of 1