North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 14:12

Back to top Go down
lian&johnsti

lian&johnsti

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 15:30

Wouldn't you think they would've cleaned it first Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 17:00

It's been listed on 22B for a while now - they accidentally put a £70,000 price tag on it at one stage! Better full res pictures on 22B here:

http://bbs.22b.com/forums/showthread.php?29465-**-22B-Prototype-Ex-Nicky-Grist-S446-YOX-FOR-SALE-**&referrerid=67184[/url]
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 17:30

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Ryan Giggs has a 22B is that true?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 17:46

Looks like a real nice example but why the POA just put the fkn price on stuff ffs POA pisses me off Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 18:44

What would you guys pay for this then? Is it worth more then £30,000?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 18:47

22K for a 22B sounds about right lol
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 18:50

Would the history of this one not warrant a bit more cash?
Back to top Go down
oggy

oggy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 19:43

i would put about 45k on it i would have thought Smile
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 20:32

I wasn't being serious obviously..
I would pay POA for it Smile
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 20:41

natski wrote:
I wasn't being serious obviously..
I would pay POA for it Smile

Lol an infinite bank balance would be required most definitely! You couldn't drive it around everyday it needs to be garaged and Molly coddled if its that rare I'd be scared some dirty tea leaf would pinch it or some tool would clip it in Tesco car park! An ordinary 22B would be nice though!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 20:53

If you could afford to buy a minter 22B you wouldn't be shopping in tesco Matty lmfao..
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 20:55

natski wrote:
If you could afford to buy a minter 22B you wouldn't be shopping in tesco Matty lmfao..

A very good and valid point! Marksies perhaps?
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 20:58

Yea marks n sparks parked up with all the jags n mercs.. Could just imagine all the snobs seeing a scoob parked up and saying oh no there's riff raff shopping in here today lets go to harrods instead Smile
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:00

natski wrote:
Yea marks n sparks parked up with all the jags n mercs.. Could just imagine all the snobs seeing a scoob parked up and saying oh no there's riff raff shopping in here today lets go to harrods instead Smile

Lmao! And that's exactly why I would rather have a 22B than a merc, jag or Beemer!
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:09

Yea me too cos I am high class riff raff at its finest. I grew up on the streets of Stockton in the 80s when glue sniffers used to walk the streets with bags of glue shoved down their throats and tramps used to fight over empty olde english bottles for the deposit return Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:11

Well there's one for sale on the Autotrader and it ain't got the background of this one but even that is silly money but looks mint condition

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201225476171924?atmobcid=soc4
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:14

natski wrote:
Yea me too cos I am high class riff raff at its finest. I grew up on the streets of Stockton in the 80s when glue sniffers used to walk the streets with bags of glue shoved down their throats and tramps used to fight over empty olde english bottles for the deposit return Smile Very Happy

Lol I'm Stockton born and bred and it hasn't really changed much except they've replaced the glue with m cat and heroin!
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:18

Steviedoo wrote:
Well there's one for sale on the Autotrader and it ain't got the background of this one but even that is silly money but looks mint condition

That is silly money :/ looks amazing though! The only one I've ever seen in the flesh was the scooby clinic one at NBO last year
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:18

MattyNoz wrote:
natski wrote:

Lol I'm Stockton born and bred and it hasn't really changed much except they've replaced the glue with m cat and heroin!

Yea I know a lot of my friends started smoking heroin when I was about 17 so I moved far away to the land of recar Smile
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:22

Steviedoo wrote:

Look at the mileage on it just goes to show these cars are just for looking at..
If I had that kind of money I wouldn't buy a Subaru
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:22

natski wrote:
MattyNoz wrote:
natski wrote:

Yea I know a lot of my friends started smoking heroin when I was about 17 so I moved far away to the land of recar Smile

Ah you do right mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
MattyNoz

MattyNoz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:24

natski wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:

Look at the mileage on it just goes to show these cars are just for looking at..

Yea lol a second hand GTR would be coming my way if I had £37k to spend on a car, at least then you wouldn't be too scared to drive it!
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:25

natski wrote:
Steviedoo wrote:

What would you buy then Question
Back to top Go down
natski

natski

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? EmptyThu 31 Jan - 21:45

A streets worth of south bank houses lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?   Anybody want to lend me the cash for this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody want to lend me the cash for this?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next