North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle

Go down 
+3
ukjesters
Mick T
NickSTi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NickSTi

NickSTi

Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  Empty
PostSubject: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyThu 25 Sep - 21:37

Cheers for the graft put in and getting my car running in the magic 4s Very Happy buzzing it's got a much better map on it now and much better POWER!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Mick T

Mick T

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyThu 25 Sep - 21:42

What you had done
Back to top Go down
ukjesters

ukjesters

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyThu 25 Sep - 22:54

Pleased ya happy with it Nick mate, now you've got the extra power it won't take you as long to turn the motor round and come & pick me up instead of letting me walk to kindons from Chester le street!
Don't forget we help out one another in this club tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.rick-thornton-photography.com
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyThu 25 Sep - 22:57

Mdx321T, 740cc injectors, K&N induction kit with custom maf pipework, 3 port boost, Tubular headers and the usuall others ie full decat 3", Harvey uppipe.. Well pleased with it now like but there's still more room to play if I get an fmic fitted Wink
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyThu 25 Sep - 22:59

ukjesters wrote:
Pleased ya happy with it Nick mate, now you've got the extra power it won't take you as long to turn the motor round and come & pick me up instead of letting me walk to kindons from Chester le street!
Don't forget we help out one another in this club tongue

Haha Rick I'm sorry mate seriously if I had of seen you I would have been more than happy to pull over and give you a lift Wink next time dive out in front of me doing the starfish jump and I might see you lol
Back to top Go down
Mick T

Mick T

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyThu 25 Sep - 23:12

Spot on what's it drive like with that turbo on. Is it billet.
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyThu 25 Sep - 23:29

Yeah mate it's the billet version and drives spot on the powers there all the way through top end.. Over the moon with it Smile
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 5:34

Class! Did he give you an exact figure Nick?
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 8:27

Yeah mate 410/374 my TMIC is holding both back so when or if I go fmic it both will jump up.
Back to top Go down
byers

byers

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 9:47

Nice one nick !!!
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 11:12

Cheers mate Wink
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 11:14

NickSTi wrote:
Yeah mate 410/374 my TMIC is holding both back so when or if I go fmic it both will jump up.

Thats mint that! bet ya buzzin!
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 12:13

Aye totally mate even more because the cars smooth as out again and responds much sooner than it was before the map
Back to top Go down
Marshffs

Marshffs

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 12:26

Bet your well happy with it? Roll on when I get mine done. Getting the parts together now, just want a good ECU to plumb in.

Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 12:57

I am mate. Feels like a new motor
Back to top Go down
maca

maca

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 14:41

NickSTi wrote:
Aye totally mate even more because the cars smooth as out again and responds much sooner than it was before the map

bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick T

Mick T

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 16:26

You a 2.0 or 2.5
Back to top Go down
Andy Kindon

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 17:32

no probs mate, pleased your happy with it, postman hasn't been back, I think yav scared him off Shocked
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 18:48

Andy Kindon wrote:
no probs mate, pleased your happy with it, postman hasn't been back, I think yav scared him off Shocked

Hahaha I was nearly ready to dive in the back of his van and pull it apart looking for my bits.. Good job I made him feel uncomfortable thou because it helped jog his memory lol
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 18:48

Mick T wrote:
You a 2.0 or 2.5

2.0 mate
Back to top Go down
Mick T

Mick T

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 18:57

Cheers bud. We are due a upgrade over winter but unsure on what turbo ect to run.
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 19:00

No worries mate.. Mdx321t is a mint 450 turbo like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick T

Mick T

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 19:03

Few ppl advised us on it but did say it can be a little laggy on 2.0. But others say different I.e Avecs ect. You touching 450 yet
Back to top Go down
NickSTi

NickSTi

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 21:11

Na mate not yet.. I need a fmic but mods are on hold for a bit. Have a blast of mine sometime if you want.. See what you think of the mdx
Back to top Go down
Mick T

Mick T

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  EmptyFri 26 Sep - 21:51

Might just get you to take me round the block see how it feels. It's getting there though bud. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle    Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle  Empty

Back to top Go down

Big thanks Mr Kindon and Mr Rawle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next