North East Subaru Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NESF- the award winning and largest club stand for the 3rd year running @ NBO- well done everyone that attended.
Latest topics
» My classic
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptySat 11 Jan - 11:21 by keffer

» R.I.P Gipa
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyMon 9 Dec - 18:34 by maca

» Blobeye wrx
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:21 by Mat1985

» Forum has gone down hill
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptySat 25 Mar - 8:12 by wrx/uk/ppp

» I'm back...
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyTue 31 Jan - 21:44 by ConnorJ

» How many people are currently coming on here?
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:04 by phil555

» Best place for mot
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:30 by maca

» another new/old member
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyFri 13 Jan - 15:23 by maca

» Pink injectors
DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptySun 16 Oct - 23:01 by EJ22 GAV

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
BBC News

DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one

Go down 
+4
iddysti
phil555
FINN
kgt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kgt
Admin
kgt

DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one Empty
PostSubject: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyWed 1 Feb - 22:50

And preferably make it a story involving something horrific and very expensive. I keep looking at the damn things and thinking of buying one. if anyone has one for sale please don't let me buy it. If anyone sees me browsing a shop window and making little whoosh sounds to myself please feel free to punch me in the face. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
FINN
Admin
FINN

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyWed 1 Feb - 22:57

theres a app on iphone.

worth a look, even just for a laugh .
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyThu 2 Feb - 8:11

Keith, if you buy one of those I will officially ask the Admin team to change your avatar to a massive COCK!................................... Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
iddysti

iddysti

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyThu 2 Feb - 8:53

phil555 wrote:
Keith, if you buy one of those I will officially ask the Admin team to change your avatar to a massive COCK!................................... Very Happy Laughing

+1
Back to top Go down
REZ

REZ

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyThu 2 Feb - 10:42

Got rid of mine but now going induction so can't really say anything Wink
Back to top Go down
kgt
Admin
kgt

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyThu 2 Feb - 11:25

And here's me thinking I might get stories of boost problems and bad driving experiences.

I think its hard to argue with Phils reasoning.

lol!
Back to top Go down
martyp1970

martyp1970

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyThu 2 Feb - 11:33

Be careful which window you look in lol.
Back to top Go down
phil555

phil555

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyThu 2 Feb - 12:24

kgt wrote:
And here's me thinking I might get stories of boost problems and bad driving experiences.

lol!

You now it makes sense Keith.

Here you go mate. Try it get sick after an hour then bin it.

https://nesf.forumotion.co.uk/t8956-forge-dv-bov-bolt-on-type
Back to top Go down
Steviedoo

Steviedoo

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyThu 2 Feb - 13:04

I have the forge one the same as on that link and love mine, but everyone has there own opinion but will not be taking mine off love the wooshh noise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mark78

mark78

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one EmptyThu 2 Feb - 13:20

phil555 wrote:
kgt wrote:

lol!

You now it makes sense Keith.

Here you go mate. Try it get sick after an hour then bin it.

https://nesf.forumotion.co.uk/t8956-forge-dv-bov-bolt-on-type

i love the sound of it and i'm sick as i need a new 1 to go with my front mount Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/mark.hepper
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one   DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one Empty

Back to top Go down

DV / BOV etc - please give me a good reason not to buy one
Page 1 of 1